<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, November 07, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:17 PM!

Okay, since I've opened my blog. I guess I should post regularly from now onwards.

Haha, although O's isn't over yettt.

-_-.

There's i.Heart and church later (:

Okay, before I start my official post, here's something you should see:
The Unclassified
Date: 4th December 2009
Venue: The Riverwalk
Time: Night, i guess.

It's a youth outreach programme organised by i.Heart. And it's a christian event. My cellgroup leader will be sharing his sermon but it won't take too long! There'll be guitar performance, hiphop performance and Jasmine Tai will be coming for the event and she'll be singing for us. (:

Just so you know, Jasmine Tai's Singapore Idol season 2's finalists.

You'll be in for great fun. All secondary school students welcome. Do message me for details!

Will be updated in time to come (:

Can't wait!!!

Okay, O's is more or less done la. You guys must be thinking how I did. Welllllllll, I guess it's like a neutral stand la. I'm pretty happy for my math subjects but my humanities sucked a whole lot, I swear.

My sciences were fine. Chemistry was simple, physics, on the other hand, was a little tougher. Probably have to admit I didn't put in much effort. I only did my TYS once. :/
That isn't supposed to be the case. To get an A1, you've gotta do it at least thrice, accrd. to Mrs Boo. But then again, it depends on how much you get out from it!

So my predictions,
EM - A1/A2
AM - A1/A2
English - B3/B4
Chemistry/Physics - A2/B3
Humanities - B4/C5? :/

Chinese - B3
Retaking it on Tuesday and I'm hoping I'll achieve at least an A2.

(: So my predicted score for L1R5 is, 14 to 19. -_- Walao terrible!!!!!!!!!

My humans sucked la. I tell you, SEAB is damn mean. I admit, I only studied a chapter of Ss. AND SO UNLUCKILY, IT DIDN'T COME OUT. I, like most did, studied the chapter of Venice. And well well, you would have guessed it, Venice did not show itself in any part of the paper. Spent whole day memorising stuff about wars and trades, so much that I decided not to focus on the rest because my intuition told me Venice will come out for sure.

And, it didn't -_-.

Wtf la. SEAB purposely one lo. I wrote rubbish for my essay! And yes, I know, it's the O levels. It's not some kinda stupid class/school test. It's a national exam! Okay, this isn't helping. Haha. Well, I guess I've gotta live with it.

But I know, I did my best for the paper, and God'll give me what I deserve.

Just in case you think I'm gonna go to a JC, you're wrong.

I'm 90% sure I'm in for poly. Temasek polytechnic, apparel design and fashion merchandising.

No wait, I'm having second thoughts about the course I wanna take.

It's either Apparel or Vet Tech.
:D.

Anyone that knows me will know I suck at Bio. I can't do Bio for nuts -_-. My brain just wouldn't let me. So, what makes me think I can survive in an Applied Science course? :/ Seems impossible, doesn't it?

But then again, I'm thinking. If I were to be a vet in future, wouldn't life be simply splendid. C'mon, you see cutey-snoogey-woogey adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee four-legged creatures in and out of your clinic day in day out. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only that, I guess it's the sense of accomplishment that you get. Not just for an animal doctor, but all occupations.
So I'm just juggling my decisions between the 2.

I definitely wouldn't want to settle down in a course and after I finish my diploma, regret my choice and go to a whole new different route.

You see, Apparel design and fashion merchandising + Vet Tech like two worlds apart. It's absurb I'm actually having a dilemma about the 2. Nonsensical eh?

Guess I've gotta think about it for a longer period of time then.

Anyw, it's time I prepare for i.Heart le.

One more thing, Kkb's the bestest boyf evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Love you :)!

Lousy me hasn't given you your pressie that I've owed you for a thousand years.

O's is done in 5 days. Til' then! Feeling depressed with the low readers count ):

Tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: