<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, November 07, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:44 PM!

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi, 3rd time in a day -_-.

Sorry la, miss blogging too much le! :D. Heehee. But I will not blog for the next 4 days.

And this time, serious (!!!) There's O's till thursday. And after thursday, I'll blog. If there aren't dates with girlfs, that is. Choose blogging or out with girlfs. I'd choose both.

Who says I can't? C'mon. There's 24 hours in a day. Put aside up to 10 hours for my girlfriends and put aside up to 5 hours for blogging. Haha. I still have 9 hours for other stuff. Shall leave it for sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I'm sleep-deprived nowadays. Too hardworking ma ^^v.

Let's side-track for awhile......................................

Bb: "Eh. You know just now I did a facebook quiz, "How stupid are you?""
Heidi: "mmhmm."
Bb: "Guess how much I got." (Giggling away!)
Heidi: "Hmmmmm, 110%!!!"
Bb: "Noooooooo. Where got 110 -_-. Out of 100 only la."
Heidi: "Hmm? Hundred?"
Bb: "YA CORRECTTT!"

I'm like silently laughing as I type this now. Haha. While that gong gong's on the line. He was happy that he actually got a hundred for it. Lamo la, but kewt manzxzxzxzxzx. Ah, kkb. You're sucha a cutie.

:D. And he's making weird noises on the phone now. OMG HAHA.

Wait wait. He's telling me that the quiz itself is stupid. And he's trying to hold justice for himself. Haiiiiiiiii. Let him and see what he says.

Bb: "They asked, have you ever opened the door the wrong side? Then of course yes la. Who never -.-?"
Heidi: "HAHA. WTH NO?"

Have you? Silly to the max.

Bb: "Have you ever walked into a wall?"
Heidi: "NO!"
Bb: "No meh?"
Heidi: "HAHAHAHAHA."

Bb: "Have you ever walked into a door? I got then put yes lo." (Saying like as if nothing's wrong.)
Heidi: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. -_______________- HAHA."

Omg this is getting so funny can. He just realised I'm typing everything down. And he knows now people'll think he's stupid. -_- Kukubird, tell you! And he's singing some song now. Haha. Some children song.

Childish boyfriend. (:

He's singing 6 little ducks nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
HAHA. No idea how it sounds like but now I know. Free entertainment.

Crazy.

Thought my side-track would be a short passage. But didn't know he would continue.

Keh keh. So, I went for service this afternoon. And it was awesome as usual. After svc, I went for dinner @ Nihon Mura. Yummy. Service at Nihon Mura's really bad. Like, although they go around wearing mouth masks while they go around serving food like as though they're so hygienic, -.- it's all for show.

I went to ask this waiter for a straw and he gave it to me with his bare hands. Like, he holds that straw at the tip where it'll go into my mouth eventually. :/ Disguiting aye? I mean like, I don't know where his hands has been too the whole day. Whether he washed before he did something dirty.

Plus, by putting that mouth masks in your mouth. I can't even make out what he was trying to say -_-. Seriously? Like, fine if that mouth masks crucial for hygiene buttt. Can't you speak a lil' louder so that my deaf ears can hear what you're trying to say? Talk so soft.

Probably I'm fussy about services. I'm not the sort that'll make a mountain out of a molehill in a restaurant or any kinda eatery outlet. Cause then I'll not differ from some aunty. Just, it annoys me ): Dirty hand go touch my straw and contaminate it.

Can you imagine?
It's like sucking his fingers.

Ee. Unpleasant sight.

I remembered commenting on their service before and now's like still the same.

Aiya. But maybe it's only him. Don't know.

Anyway, Bb's thinking of a new URL for me. I'm changing template and all. Including my URL.

Just, I've gotta reset alot of thing. My counters, omy acc, Sgfriends acc etc etc.

And I missed A LOT of Omy.sg events -.- Because of O's.
Gonna study chinese tomorrow (: Wish me luck!

Til' then. Love you Bb, you're sucha cutie. And you're staying up late with me again. Naughty!!!
Bye la.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: