?Friday, August 07, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @5:51 PM!

Indeed there is :D.
Orphan - NC16.
When's my birthday coming!!! And who's gonna date me out for movie-watching.
Not to watch Orphan, no way. Unless you agree to buy me tickets and get me popcorns and candyfloss/ lollipops/ sweets/ gummies during the movie. Not only that, if I get nightmares after the movie/ my mind wanders when I bathe alone late at night/ scaring myself everywhere I go, you'll be held responsible. Lastly, don't forget to make sure you protect me during the movie.
Omg, how about spamming my blog with posts.
Nah. Don't want spoil sucha chio blogsite.
(Why aren't you calling?)
And can someone marry me on facebook?
Girl/ boy. I don't really care. I just want a married to _______ status. It's cool, don't you think so?
Terms and conditions apply.
When life begins with you,