?Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @9:24 PM!
I love my bff,
David Alex Lee Xuan Yu.
A whole lot.
Today's one of the best days in my life ♥.
I just feel so much lighter (:. I mean like, at least I got to tell him everything. And everything's clear now. I'm no longer doubting or anything. My bff's really one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He picked me up when I was down and all. (Though I never quite did. :/.) If it wasn't for him, I would've been heartbroken until now. And like all other emo kid, this blog wouldn't be so nice to read ^^v.
I'm just happy that bff cares. I mean, c'mon. He actually does. (!!!)
I thought his reaction would be like, -_- or (...) or so? That kind of thing. That's why I hesitated talking to him about it in the first place. Bff made me cry just now, ):. I dunno lo, I just felt damn sad when he said all those things. I never cried to whatever he said before know. He always make me smile to myself one. Aiyah, I just know my best friend means alot to me.
And he'll always mean alot to me, now and forever.
No one, no one will replace him.
And it goes to show, how much I miss him.
Yes, I do miss the past. I really do. Like, when we were talking everyday, life was so sweet. Somehow we just drifted apart. And I thought only I cared. Like, I was just being over-sensitive and all. So thats why I found it hard to tell him about things that prolly wouldn't matter at all. Afterall, my bestfriend's indeed my BEST friend.
Anyway, to all Alex's secret admirers, those whos up-to-no-good or have ulterior motive, I guess I'm referring to plenty. (But excluding Alex's beloved girlfriend.)
You guys should just give up trying to snatch my place or get near him, I swear I'll break your nose.
Really. Try me lo.
Thank You Bff for being a part of my life, (:. I love you.
Yay ^^v.
When life begins with you,