<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, August 16, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:27 PM!



I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.

Oh plunge me deep in love, put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.


-

Thank God I've got you by my side.

Hello hello hello! :D.

Yesterday was Desmond Cheong's SOT graduation, and E424's indeed proud of him. Svc was great, as usual. i.Heart was even better!!! :). Y'know, I just feel so blessed being able to go for every svc and i.Heart session. God is good ^^v.

I'm gonna thank God for everything that has happened the past week.

Told y'all it was a blessing in disguise. The race is ending, and each day, I'm getting closer to the finishing line. Whether it'll be triumph or not, it really doesn't matter anymore. I've learn so much from this experience. No wait, it has got to be triumph!!! No doubts, I'm very sure I'll win the race.

You who was with me all these while, how can I ever expect more.

They always say: "Make new friends but keep the old. This one's silver, the other's gold."

Bestfriend, you're my treasure! :D. And no matter what happens down the road, I'll always remember you. :).

Well, God certainly loves me. He replaced my misery with happiness. Each and everyone of us will go through tough obstacles in our lives. Some will fail to move on, others will leave it behind and start all over again happily. And I am proud to say, I belong to the leave-it-behind category :D. Hee.

Emo phases - farewell, tata and goodbye.

^^v.

Just a few more steps, Heidi.

I'm very sure I'll make the right decision.

Anyway, look what I found. This really *thumbs up line. In my opinion, that is.

Certificate in kissing,

Diploma in caring,

Degree in loving.


And you know what Wesley told me, -_-.

Masters in bitching.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I mean like, I don't quite bitch actually. Okeh, maybe occasionally, on a case-to-case basis. I don't bitch for nothing unless something triggers me. Like, a qianbian face, act-kelian face etc. Who ask them, bu guan wo de shi.

\m/.

FB PHOTO UPLOADER IS GIVING ME TONS OF PROBLEM AND I'M ANNOYED!!!

Ugh.

I've started studying for Os, finally. Yay ^^v.

10 points, at least.

I'm considering for a blog close-down, because I need to stop blogging and start serious mugging for Os. I will blog when I can, but I'm gonna put Os as my priority. Please comment! :). I hope I don't lose my readers because of this, yeah.
Rock on, hotties.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: