?Friday, August 07, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @10:56 AM!

Heidi loves Singapore!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Celebration in school today was really nice. Despite the fact that we had no performance in the hall or something. It was just class-class celebration kindda thing. It didn't start out well, because we were briefed on the pledge and the national anthem blah blah blah. I mean, seriously, it was a dread. But this does not mean I don't love my country, in fact, I will never choose to be born somewhere else.
K wait, I would consider Australia, haha.
I don't know but hello, who does not wanna experience 4 seasons all year round. I certainly do!!! Like, you get to witness snowflakes during winter and falling brown leaves in autumn. Oh gosh, overwhelming. But you know what, the people around me makes my citizenship in Singapore all worthwhile.
Not only that, I think Singapore a safe and beautiful place to live in.
Despite all the smelly chikopeh at smelly kopitiams and noisy aunties at wet markets, or even fussy/ stingy/ rude/ kiasu singaporeans you meet everywhere. -_-. I don't think we'll still be called Singapore if not for them. So for once, I'm thankful that there're this kind of Singaporeans all around me.
You know, there's really nothing much I would complain about at this point of time.
C'mon, just be glad you weren't born in somewhere where there's no food, water and when your life's almost at the edge of the cliff. Just be glad you aren't hanging on hopelessly. Life's so bright for us. You're already fortunate enough if you're reading this sentence of mine. Be glad you've got a computer (!!!). You know, I would die without the computer. Thank God such a technology was invented.
Can you imagine if fattyybombom does not exist. How sad would life be man.
Haha. So like, yes, I do grumble about Singapore being boring and hot and smelly and noisy. But I'm glad to be a Singaporean. Singapore, you rock!!!
(If only your weather's better :/)
Giving me pimples only.
Oh yes! I've got a big pimple on my forehead ):. Sucks. It looks like a mini mosquito bite, that's how big it is. Ignore the contradiction. Eff the zit on my forehead.
(!!!)
Sky above Singapore Island, please snow miraculously.
Enough of all the mushy mushy i-love-singapore, school was fun today. Yay me ^^v. Rocked. Played Don't forget the lyrics with Sec 5/1 and 5/2. We were all singing national day songs class by class. Fun lo.
Then Mr Quek spoiled it by sending us out to do some lame survey -_-.
I hate surveys, seriously. They ask you like never ending questions that all mean the same to me. Ugh, just annoys me much.
While waiting for Denise and Joy, Cyn Rach and I were camwhoring at the sunken foyer!
Enjoy the pictures, they're hilarious.











Retarded secondary fours. So funny. And I look so friggin' disgustingly ugly.
Me love Cynthiya C Charles and Rachel Thong Rui Jing!!! :D.
Omg, blogger. You're so screwed.
And Joel cheated my feelings know. He lied to me.
Joel told me that if you put shit on your hair, your hair will be damn nice. He even said it was scientifically proven. And that if you get animal's shit, for example cowdung and place it on your hair, it'll make your hair very shiny.
And I believed.
I know I was stupid to. But that's how much I trusted him. It sounds real, doesn't it. Like, faeces got proteins what. Then, who knows it might do good to your hair. Now it sounds ridiculous but I did believe him and he broke my heart.
Haha. And people, are there pink sunflowers on Planet Earth.
Because that noisy old man said there are. If there is, I want them.
I'm sad I can't join E424 for Up tonight! ): Sad me.
But know what, I'm gonna go eat dinner with Dad's primary school friends. Woohoo. Doesn't my life rock. I'm not going to rot at home. Awesome \m/.
Blog awards on Monday and I'll be there ^^v.
Thank You my cousins for joining me in the event! :) You people rock my life.
Anyway, we're still in discussions of our blogshop. This blogshop will be set up to raise funds for the less fortunate children to help build a school for them. All earnings will go to this fund-raising project. My cousin and team will be heading to Laos to build the school for them at the end of this year. So, for all kind-hearted and generous earthlings, we'd need your support! Stay tuned. More details will be told to you guys at a nearer date.
For your information, this project is volunteered by a group of students from NUS and NTU. Their team - 6packs. The blogshop will be in aid of the fund-raising. :D. Do a good deed. I'm not bribing you but I believe every good deed makes you prettier/ handsomer both inside and out!
"Your wants will help meet their needs."
When life begins with you,