?Monday, August 03, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:14 PM!
Gonna go diving from the 28th february to 6th march 2010.

And this is where I'll be staying for that 1 week long holiday :D.
And I know Germaine is exceptionally jealous (:. Daddy went there to dive earlier last year and he said it was really nice! I'm excited for it, yay me ^^v. Just. Dad said he saw sharks over there and that isn't quite pleasant. I mean like, what if I get eaten by the sharks. ):. Choi.
Elene posted this on her blog so it reminded me about it.
And you know what. She's not going. (!!!) My cousin always follows me for diving everywhere. Everytime we go diving, she'll be there one lo. We even took the diving license together. So this time, it's gonna be the longest diving trip and she wouldn't be present? Sad ):.
She wants to see the shark lo. -_- Crazy one la.
But I really hope I don't meet one. Okeh, maybe 1000000 feet away from me?
Heh. I know it's abit too early to talk about this. There's like, 6 more months to go! Haha.
I hope there's like cheap shopping to do over there.
Okeh, bye! Going to study biology.
P.S What if I can't celebrate Esther's 17th birthday!!! :O.
Dear God, please bless Janelle.
And Janelle, even though I don't know you, I just want to tell you you're an inspiration to me. And a strong pretty little girl. I'm very sure you'll recover. :). We're all behind you!!!
When life begins with you,