<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, July 05, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @5:35 PM!

Yesterday night was the worst night ever.

Read on to find out.

Big fat cockroach came crawling on my table top!!!
You know before I went to Malaysia, there was this cockroach crawling on my table top as well. I screamed and asked my maid for help. It was 2 am in the morning, I did my usual late night chats on msn. YOU KNOW SHE TOOK DAMN LONG TO COME OUT OF BED. I mean like, fine la. You're tired and all but hello?! Xiaojie over here needs some help or she'll die.

She came, obviously there was no one to track the cockroach so it went missing. I told her to look around because it has to be somewhere near. She slowly slowly looked under the cupboard, around the computer -_-. Then, I saw it!!! Crawled to the framed-up picture beside the table top.

Heidi: "Aunty Aunty! Cockroach there! *points."
Aunty: "Where?"
Heidi: "Picture picture!!!"
Aunty: "continues looking under the cupboard."
Heidi: "*Already fed up. NO! THE PICTURE BESIDE YOU."
Aunty: "*looks inside the cupboard"
Heidi: "*Pulls her hair out, extremely depressed. NO! THE PICTURE. THERE THERE THERE, OMG!"
Aunty: "Dunno what is picture lah."

Heidi: "-_______- TURN YOUR HEAD."
Aunty: "Turns to look at me."

So wth right?! Obviously the cockroach dunno go where already."

And yesterday, I think it came back. And if my assumption's correct, the cockroach grew fatter leh. What he eat man. I wonder if he did anything in a hidden area, where he hid all those days. It's like, around my vicinity. The cockroach better not appear, I tell you. If not, it'll be the end of me. My heart's weak, I can't take it.

Cockroaches walk damn fast one. When I saw it yesterday, I kicked my chair away and stoned at it for a few minutes. I didn't know what to do! Couldn't find anything around to slam it. Then it went under the table then it was missing. I hit the table damn hard, thinking it would crawl out again, but to no avail. I hit and ran away, hit and ran away. Until today, the cockroach's no where to be found. This sucks.

):. I can cry one you know. So sad.

Not only that, when I tried asking my maid for help yesterday, to catch the cockroach, I spotted a lizard crawling on the floor next to my maid.
Heidi: "Aunty, wake up! Cockroach beside you."
Aunty: "*wakes up and looks around, Where?"
Heidi: "Dustbin there, iron there! *Runs on top of my bed."
Aunty: "*Searches slowly."
I'm like, what is she doing man. ):. I can't kill any pests with her around. Somehow, I need to overcome this fear.

Omg, I think I'd rather die KEH!!! ):.

Plus, that day in school also got cockroach in our classroom. And it has yet to be found. It could be hiding under my table, for all I know -_-.

And when Mummy was eating her mangosteens that day, a cockroach came out of the plastic bag. Yuck, I know. It crawled under the sofa. Until now, it's still unfound.

What's with the world man.

I wonder what will happen if cockroaches dominate the world one day.

Gosh, that's damn sick.

Will someone invent something to eliminate every single cockroach on Planet Earth?

Though they're so much smaller than me, it can kill. Little things can still kill. Trust me.

Is my blogskin nice? :D. Comment, thanks.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: