<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, July 17, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @6:40 PM!


This man's metally unstable.

I'm not gonna make fun of him or anything because I think it's downright unrespectful.

Esther and I was on the way home, we were on bus 9. Then, this man came down from the 2nd deck of the bus. He wore long sweat pants. Esther noticed him because of his socks. His socks were all the way up, not under his sweat pants like how normal people wear their socks. But his socks were over his pants. I'm not quite good at words so pardon me :). Aiyah, bottom line is that we could tell he wasn't right :/.

First, it was his socks la. Like high up annd over his pants instead of under.
Then, he began talking to himself, shouting or something. I have no idea what he was saying because it was quite mumbled and he was talking in some alien language.
Next, he sat down on the steps at the Exit (shown in the picture above). Esther and I stared at him for a couple of seconds, we were wondering what he was doing and all.

I swear it was pretty scary!!!

Then, I snapped a photo.

I'm sorry for the lighting. Pretty dark la, but I wasn't rly concentrating on the snapshot actually. Like, I just stared at him. From his back, that is.

Actually I shouldn't be staring know. I wonder how it'll be like if people just keep giving those funny funny stares. I don't like it. Besides I look normal, there's nothing I should worry about. People stare, I box lo.

But he isn't normal eh. Then everywhere he goes, he gets those kind of you're-mad stares, wouldn't it make him even madder. Like, everyone will show he isn't normal and he's different from the rest of the human beings.

But I must say, I fear mentally unstable people. It's scary, you don't know what they're thinking. Maybe it's because I haven't interacted with one yet, and I don't know anything about them at all.

My heart goes out to them.

If you're left out with everyone else in this society, everywhere you go, you get weird you're-mad stares, how terrible would that be.

No one would want to be left out from the rest la :D.

Okeh, there's church tomorrow :D. Awesome, can't wait.
I can get my 10 bucks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: