?Saturday, July 04, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @9:16 PM!
They're probably enjoying their time at Alvin's house now (...) ):.
Welcome my friends :D. Today's the start of my new bill. So, for starhub and m1 users, please use up my first 500 messages, if not, I can't reply you afterthat already :D.
Just came home from church :D. Alvin led praise, praise the Lord! And he was awesm. Like, on the 2 big screens. (:. Today was fabulous, as always. Had iheart in front of Coffee Bean at Expo Hall 1 :D. Alvin talked about revelations. And how he, once an ordinary person like me -_-, became a cgl because he dared to dream and had absolute faith in himself :D.
It's super cool y'know. Look at this, :). I like!

And another thing I must mention, he's taught us today during i.heart. One of his often-said sentences.
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.
Amen! :). Alvin said, "In a religion, there's rules and regulations. But in a relationship, there isn't. You listen to him, and he listens to you." Well said.
Also, he told all of us that our life is already planned out by God. As long as we follow him, we'll do great things in life.
:D. That's gonna be my future ^^v.
Pastor Audrey also talked about having visions in life! :D. Not just getting by in life, we should all have something we want to achieve, if not what would we achieve? (:. And dream big's it.
My dream's huge. Although it'll be hard to achieve, if I persist, I'd be really successful one day. Doing what I love to do :D Yay me.
This is my dream, as of July 4th, 2009.
I want to be a fashion designer, wedding planner, make-up artist, and a founder of one of the Top Wedding Boutiques in the world with my own label of wedding gowns that'll make everygirl have the urge of getting married once they see my dresses.
There shall be branches across the world. Mainly; Singapore, USA, Australia, Europe and Malaysia.
AND - I SHALL BE CHOSE TO ORGANISE BIG SHOT CELEBRITY WEDDINGS IN SG.
After the age of 25, I shall be an independent Tai-Tai with an extremely stable income. With no dependence of whoever my husband's gonna be, I'll spend my day at branded shops like Topshop, Zara, Louis Vuiton, Chanel, Mango and at night, I'd be having a date with my husband in our own 1 million dollar home.
Yay. :D. But that would make me so busy! ):. I don't want eh. I don't want to be travelling too much overseas, I don't want to neglect marriage or relationships. K set!!! I don't want to venture abroad.
Singapore will do :). Omg, that'll be so cool.
Besides, marriage is a happy thing to do. I should help make happy couples happier by making the weddings one of a kind. And a night, no one would ever forget. Especially the couples :).
Everyone in Singapore will know me ^^v. :D.
That shall be my career :).
Now, my label of clothes. Hmm?
My vision for this, is to come out with a whole new trend of clothes that'll trigger a whole new trend to the society :D. In my clothes, I shall add abit of everything. And in my clothes, I shall cater to the needs of everyone. And hopefully, even those that don't bother dressing up start dressing up after seeing my clothes :D. Singapore shall be seen as a city that's filled with people with great sense of fashion.
I know with all these, comes hard work.
But doing what you love to do's first priority, don't you agree? If you love your job, what's hard work? Just a mere difficulty, :D. But once the sense of acomplishment steps in, everything will be worth it.
That's my career.
For my part time job, I shall be a blogger :D.
I want to blog about things that's worth discussion. Everybody, young or old, would be talking about my blog day and night :D. Like Xiaxue, I'd be paid doing this!!! With publicity through this area, what can I expect? More crowds getting married under me! ^^v.
And as for church,
I shall be a cellgroup leader.
I believe leading a cellgroup isn't an easy thing to do. What more becoming a cellgroup leader. Alvin waited 7 years to become a cellgroup leader. And he finally became one! :D. It's admirable :). All kinds of leaders are, Zm, Desmond and Jingfa! I want to be, just like them.
We shall all be cellgroup leaders in AL zone!!!
AL, for Alvin Low.
I may not get to achieve all these at once, but it is possible and I shall achieve it :).
What's your vision?
Okeh okeh okeh okeh okeh!! :D.
Btw, my soul's at Alvin's house together with the rest watching movie. ): This sucks. I'm alone stoning at my computer with my fingertips moving as I type these words on my keyboard.
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala -_-.
Jingfa doesn't mind working as a butcher in the wet market for a day. Not discriminating butchers but, the wet market disgusts me. And chopping slimy raw pig meat the whole day, Yuck? Jingfa will smell like slimy raw pig meat after a day. And the whole church will smell like slimy raw pig meat eventually. And we'll all smell like slimy raw pig meat );. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ):.
Let's all go Bodyshop sell strawberry perfume, and we'll smell like strawberries -_-!
:D.
This is funny, Wesley doesn't know what's a butcher!!! :}
Very much silly for a 16 year old :). Wesley still owes me 10 bucks.
And, Alvin got us to take care of his wallet and handphone as he led praise today :D. We looked inside the wallet and found a whole set of interesting stuff! :D. His IC, diver's license, and some other card he looked topless in. Alvin looked rly hilarious in his IC photo with his centre parting :}. But I don't think he minds us laughing because it was taken 10 years ago! :D.
Jinfa's was funny toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D. Esther laughed until she cried :). Jieyong looked fine in one of his cards, although it reminded me of Naruto :). The other one, also very haoxiao. Zengmin looked fine in his card. But not counted, he never show us last time one! ):.
One similarity in all their pictures, the centre parting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess that was the hippest hairstyle then but as compared to now, so kuku can. Can you imagine now everyguy on the street goes out with gel-ed centre parting, I think I'll die laughing LA.
Oh well, unfortunately, I can't share with you the pictures :).
That was the funniest thing that happened today lo.
GERMAINE IS SUPER LAME :D.
You know you tell her, "Germaine, you very lame eh." Guess what she'll tell you.
"No, I show you later, I can walk perfectly fine". -______________- RIGHT.
Okay, I'm still pretending to be at Alvin's house watching the movie with them (...)
On a brighter note, at least I got to go for iHeart and svc. I should stop grumbling ):. I hope I don't miss out too much.
Two new friends joined E424 today, twins, :D. Welcome to our happy family, boys.
Anyway, I was using my usual search engine, yahoo. And to my horror,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I'm slow lah but, look at that humongous number! :O.
Hopefully, everyone gets cured as soon as possible and that the virus would stop spreading.
I don't think it would actually, if people don't take precautionary measures, like me -.-. I drank from Esther's bottle of water today, drank from Denise's cup of coffee bean, and Alycia's cup of coffee bean. HAHA. Besides, Singapore is just too busy a city, so much interaction between people. It's hard to control.
I'M NOT GONNA DIE RIGHT? ):.
Kidding, of course I wouldn't. For a girl with a strong immune system, she'll fight the all sorta bacteria.
Stupid Mr H1N1, shoo!
:D. My contact's drying up, so hard to see. ):.
Lastly, Pst Audrey mentioned today about moving on. Not holding on to the past, because it doesn't matter. What truly matters is that, the future. How are we going to lead it? It's our choice what, how we will lead our lives. And living life happily, everyone wants to. And everyone of us deserves to. :D.
Don't waste your time feeling sad and all when you can use this time to live happily :).
For those who're suffering from depression or is feeling sad at this point of time, this is for you.
Meet Orange, she's got something to say to you!!! :D.

I tried finding for inspirational quotes but couldn't find any appropriate ones so I thought of this :). It makes sense right!! :D.
ANYWAY, GERMAINE'S AUSTRALIA SWEETS SUPER NICE ^^v!
Omg, this blog post is so long. I wouldn't choose to read it if I were you :).
Alright then, to all happy people on planet earth, Tata for now!
When life begins with you,