<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, July 26, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:59 PM!

Psalty says, "Friends are special" 1 Samuel 20:41-42

My friends are indeed, special.

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi.

omy.sg's voting deadline is on the 31st July, 5 days time. Thank You all for voting for this one month, your support is greatly appreciated :). I don't think I'll win it anyway. HAHA. Haven't been keeping up with it -_-. I think the part about logging in annoys me the most!!! Like, I've gotta log in to vote. Lazy people won't do it. Like me for example. You know what, I should vote for myself the last 5 days. Maybe I'm just short of 5 votes ^^v.

Heh.

Alright, but anyway thanks for my awesome friends who voted for me :D.

And for those who didn't, you should just consider banging your head on the wall.

I didn't even went for any of the omy invitations. Like movie previews, magic shows etc. They constantly flood my hotmail inbox with invitations. But I'm still schooling and apparently, this is my O level year and my family happens to be very strict with me. Hence, I can't make it for any. :). I know, loser la me -_-!!!

My life's got so many restrictions, I've just gotta live with it and make full use of it :D.

I studied Geography just now because I thought tomorrow's gonna be geography exams. But it's on Tuesday. So I'm quite happy actually, it wouldn't be too mugish for me tomorrow maaaaaaaaaaa. I'm studying my Em now :). And I conclude: I hate standard deviation, vectors and 3D trigo!!!

(Shit, I just scratched my legs on this sharp thingy and it's hurting like crazy now! ):)

How I'd wish I'd do as well as mid years. With minimal studying and still come in 1st. But that's only a few topics -.- Doesn't count.

I'm gonna go ecp later for picnic. And I'm gonna study. :D.

I hope the breeze brings some intellectual air bits, and that my stupid brain will be able to take in whatever it needs.

Sometimes I wonder what if I was a damn smart kid, like a student studying in RGS or some clever-like-crazy school, I wonder how it'll be. I wonder how my lifestyle'd be like. I wonder how my dreams'd be like.

Nah, I think being stupid rocks.

Doing stupid things with stupid friends' really awesome lo.

Alright alright, wish me luck for tomorrow's mathematics!!!

Tomorrow I going ahpeh house for housewarming party. :D. That was random but yay, I'm going out. Can dress up meimei, ^^v.

(Wesley wants to be bestfriends with my dad -_-. Imagine. Just imagine.)

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
A 16 year old and 48 year old --- Bestfriends.
It'll be the most talked about if I place this on the headlines.

Bye babies.

Hi Joel, if you're reading! :D.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: