?Thursday, July 30, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @4:44 PM!
Once again, Heidi screwed up her Am Paper 2.
But not as bad as yesterday's. :).
Oh dear, I think my preliminary results are gonna be terrible. I think I'd probably can like, 70 points for L1R5. -_-. ):. So sad la.
Remember I said I would study really hard for Paper 2. I did okeh, but that wasn't the most I could study la. Was procrastinating, but those I focused on hardly came out. -.- Damn it. But I only have myself to blame. Anyway, do you know I really want to do well but there's no motivation around. So sad right. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Someone help me please, ^^v.
And guys, stop messing up my FB with ridiculous comments!!!
Y'all will get it when I see you on Sunday.
(And there's a mosquito flying around me!!! ): Effing annoying can. Ugh.)
When life begins with you,