<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @4:39 PM!


Jingjing didn't want me to do my Am, so she slept on it -_-.

I love this babygirl la, :).

Jingjing was coughing so badly just now ):. Was damn scared can!!! Then, my maid gave her milk to drink, and she isn't coughing anymore! Hmm, maybe she was faking her cough. She will resort to anything as long as she gets her milkmilk to drink. That time, she tried jumping onto the table until she knocked her head and fell backwards :D.

Clumsy.

ANYWAY, I'VE GOT SO MANY THINGS TO SHARE! :D. But, they're all rather lame one. So, you can skip it if you want. But you'll miss out alot! Hahahahaha.
Okay, first of all.
Cynthiya never ate a bao before!!!

Can you believe it?! I know......................................................................................................
Crazy right. I can't believe myself not eating a bao LA. Any kinds of bao she also never eat before -______________-. It's funny as well. So, I've decided.
I'm gonna bring Cynthiya out to eat baos one day!

My favourite's char siew bao. We shall go eat yummy chao siew baos. I think she'll love it like crazy. Wait, I think Cynthi's vegetarian. Aw ):, we shall go eat dao sa bao then. Though I don't quite like it? It's okay okay only lo. I like the pink peach one! Looks so chio and edible ^^v.

Can't wait for Cynthi and my bao trip. Anyone deprived of bao or haven't tried a bao before can call me :).

Next, some msn conversation with Germ's cousin, Wesley.
(Topic's on a facebook quiz and Wesley copied my palace idea ):.)
says:
Hoi Mister.
says:
Yo noob.
says:
EH, CHOP YOU UH. WHY YOU GO COPY MY PALACE?!
says:
Never, my palace more chio.
says:
No, Ee!!!
says:
And my palace got 1 french maid and Jessica Alba.
says:
Haha, your french maid so lonely ):.
says:
No leh, not lonely. Must take care of me.
says:
You got Jessica Alba already!!!
says:
Can have 2 of them :).
says:
Omg, GREEDY!
says:
Umm, abit la.
says:
NO. ALOT CAN -_-. Where got abit.
says:
Whatever you say.
says:
Why you everytime say whatever you say one.
says:
Cause I gentlemen, give way to you.
says:
Hahahahahaha :D. Ee Wesley! Sure not.
If you gentlemen, you won't call me bimbo already lo.
says:
Gentlemen are frank people, and I am frank.

-__________________________________- [x10000000000000000]
Wesley is sucha liar LA.
You know he told me not to blog about this. Then I said, "Give me another 10 bucks and I'll consider." Then he said I was extorting and it's a sin -_-. I wasn't extorting, it was just a friendly transaction :). RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.

I know Wesley agrees :D. People should feel honoured when they're featured.

My fb is bullied by so many heartless uncles. ):. Example - Ernest, Wesley, Raymond and Leon.

And Raymond even said I'm his allie, after doing all those to me. Stupid Raymond, whos born on the same day as me, is totally not my allie ):. I feel so sad, I feel like crying.

:D.

Oh wellie, can't believe got so many -_- people around me LA.

Anyway, school was fine today :D. I slept kindda late yesterday, rushed all my homework and I finished fortunately :}. Yay me. I just left my Am out since Jingjing was sleeping on it :). I thank her though. If you're gonna ask me why I didn't pull the worksheets out, here's my answer. I'm a nice and caring girl, so I don't wake my babygirl for nothing ^^v.

After school, Esther and I had the crave for Eighteen Chefs so we ate our lunch there :D.

BUS RIDE WAS HILARIOUS TO THE MAX CAN.
(Some ahbeng at the bus stop.)
Esther, "Eh, there's something on his hair, *laughs."
Heidi, "Omg. Eh look. He very ugly leh. He looks like a bear!"
Esther, "He looks like a cat."
Heidi and Esther starts laughing at him.
Esther, "He looks like xiong mao."
Heidi, "Omg. Haha. I said bear which is xiong and you said cat, mao."
Esther, "Oh ya. Haha."
Heidi, "Eh, what is xiong mao uh?"
Esther, "Oh ya, what is it uh. I don't know eh."
Heidi, "You don't know what is xiong mao then you still say. Is xiong mao a xiong or a mao?"
Esther, "I think it's a mao. Eh? I don't know eh. I think it's a xiong."
Heidi, "I think it's a mao eh. Should be mao what."
Esther, "Eh. What is xiong mao uh?"
Heidi and Esther trying very hard too figure out what's xiong mao.

Finally, Esther told me it was a panda.
Heidi, "Panda is not a xiong what."
Esther, "IT IS -__________-. THEN WHAT, MAO AH."
Heidi and Esther laughs really hard in the bus.

Esther, "Omg. Wait, he looks like the chow chow."
Heidi, "OH YA! CHOW CHOW! :D. But Chow Chow's not even xiong or a mao, it's a dog -_-."
Heidi and Esther laughs silently in the bus with so many people around the bus.

I can't believe we were so boliao la.

Anyway, then I rested my head on this handle thingy and leaned my body to the wall. I thought I was resting against the metal handle. Then I wondered why the handle felt so soft and cushion-ny. You know what it was!!! -_-.
It was this Uncle's arm!

I turned and saw the hand, I was like, Oh shit. Then I told Esther.
AND IT TRIGGERED OUR WHOLE LAUGHING SYSTEM AGAIN.

WhOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo. Not funny, nevermind -_-.

All the people working in Eighteen Chefs change already lo. Oh well, food's still nice as usual. I ate my bowl of nuggets. Yummy!!!

I drink Ice Lemon Tea, I went home. And I peed 3 times!

YA, I KNOW ): WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME AND ICE LEMON TEA.

I'll get so urgent after drinking ILT. Like, always. How man how?!
Don't tell me I can't drink ILT if I don't want to keep going to the toilet. What's this!

I like ILT, it's nice. ^^v.

Oh no.

1st Prelims is in 13 days time.
2 years each subject to be studied in 13 days, isn't this crazy?

K bye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: