?Friday, July 31, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @10:38 PM!
Chocolate coated strawberries!!!
Yummy [x10000000000000000000000000000]
I'm like craving for it now. You know uh, it's always like dark chocolate coated strawberries. Like this,

What if they're like white chocolate coated strawberries :). Mmm.
I'll die to eat it can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe there is la, but I'm noob and I haven't seen it before? -_- Hee.
Seriously, if there is, tell me where I can find it okeh! :D. It'll be really awesome and it'll make my day. So do it out of kindness lo. But if you want something in return then think twice, you greedy earthling.
Twitter's really fun and as you can see, I'm playing with it :D. I was like testing out all the thingys. Including changing my twitter profile background picture. Anyway, now it has handsome ginger bread man all around and I'm lovin' it loads! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
How's my twitter box up there. All the yummy candies. Credits to microsoft.com. I wanted to put like sushis all around. But apparently, there aren't any nice/ cute/ adorable cartoon sushis around on the net. Not in what I found so far la. ):.
I'm gonna play guess the sketch on fb later :D. It's been long since we last played.
Oh yes, you know today when I was walking back home. This really really megaskinny cat walked up to me know. Like, she was almost anorexic. So like, I wanted to take a picture of her. I meowed at her to get her attention -_-. Then 2 women walked past me eh. I didn't wanna appear crazy in front of them la. So, I hurry ran upstairs. And I left the cat all alone.
):
I shall go visit her tomorrow :D.
Okeh.
Tata.
P.S Find white chocolate coated strawberries for Heidi!!!
When life begins with you,