<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, July 11, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @12:43 PM!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Thanks Esther for this really romantic verse! ^^v.

True Love does exist :). And I'm 100% sure of it.

Don't fret if you don't have a girlf or a boyf right now, because it just isn't the time yet!!! :D.

Anyway, I'm done with the iHeart song sheet we're using for iHeart later :). And you know what, we're gonna sing I Just Want You by Planet Shakers. It's a really awesm song, one of the 2 I sang for Church Band auditions :D.

Hmm, I wonder what's Alvin gonna talk to us about later.

I think nowadays my post got no kick one ):. Like, usually I post at least a picture each post but now's like, -_-. I can't find pictures lah. No time to take, Heh.

Anyway, today was Amath extra lessons in the morning for 2 hours.
That 2 hours passed really quickly. We managed to finish a sub-chapter!!! Yay. I didn't feel sleepy at all know! Despite the fact that I slept at 2am yesterday and woke up at 7 today -.-. I still could concentrate. In fact, I was more focused just now lo.

Probably it's because there weren't any distractions. Like, Esther and I or anyone else around me couldn't communicate conveniently. We were seated a chair away from each other because of stupid virus, Mr. H1N1. Yes, but I guess it's good lo. But I wouldn't choose to seat a chair away from my classmates in class. It'll be so lonely ):.

And I don't wanna be a loner.

:D.

Oh yes! You know what happened to my laptop yesterday.
Everything inside's gone.
Like, all the files I saved ):. And I was doing iHeart songsheet yesterday can. That was when the whole screen went blank. And when I restarted it, literally all my files were missing. DAMN SAD!!! But oh well, for the time being, I can't seem to think of any REALLY IMPORTANT documents that are kept inside :). And I don't want to realise it. I'd prolly pluck all my hair out. It'll be so depressing.

-
Thanks anonymous for listening to me last night, your prescence - most appreciated.

And yes, it's up to me how I want lead my life. There will be people in your life who will try, in all possible ways, to ruin the happiness you're having. There will be people in your life who will create all kinds of obstacles for you to overcome. Life's a climb, no one said it would be easy.

Selfish people who would never put themselves into your shoes. As self-centered as always. If thats how they want to lead their life, then let them be. You don't have to feel sad, -_-. When you lose something, you'll gain something even more. The more obstacles you overcome, the stronger you become. If they want to get far in life being the way they are right now, you know you're gonna go further than them.

You and I both know we were born to do great things in life.

But I will definitely do greater things than you. Selfish, ugly piece of shit.

Haha. Why would I want to be in a life of someone like this. -_-. I am a human being with feelings and emotions, I am not a toy you mess around with.

My only reason on why I'm persevering is - because he told me to.

You're in no place to scold me or judge me la. Hello?! You think I very easy to bully meh.

If he was here, he would do anything to save me.

Will you just eff off and get him back to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how much you suck?
-

Urgh.

Okay, bye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: