<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:12 PM!


AN Zone Youth Camp, Chc @ St. Hilda's Primary.

One word - Awesome.

This is like, the best camp I ever had!!!

Ohana's the green team!
Consists of 3 cgs. Opapa, Omama, Osasa!

I KNOW THE NAMES DAMN LAME. But it's kewwwwwwwwt keh.
Heidi loves E424!

Got to know quite a number of people, :). All the nice ones. Just forgot to ask for their names! Haha. :). The 3 day long camp was so fun!

Just didn't spend enough time with them ):. If only there wasn't school. Haiii.

First Day, 8th June
School in the morning. Esther and I reached there at around 4:30. Zengmin picked us up at the entrance of St. Hilda's Primary and then, we went to meet Germaine in the girls' bunk. :D. Esther and I spent some time doing our Additional Mathematics homework. See, we're good girls! Aiyah, but we didn't finish la! :). And like, we went down for dinner at 6 plus. Svc was at 7/8 pm. And it was damn funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. But aircon was spoiler, didn't work! All of us sweated like crazy.

And omg, something really nice happened to Esther and I, but it's our secret :).

Second Day, 9th June
Super tired in school but we just couldn't wait to go for camp.

They went Sentosa. So sad we can't ):. Sobs.
We basically went for service at night only. :D. Service was much much better, with the working aircon. And Pst. Audrey's story was great :). Alvin wished that we went up so Pst. Audrey could pray for us. But I guess, we didn't have the courage to yet. But one day, we shall. No, we will!!!

Alvin, you did great on stage! :). SO AWESOME!!!

Third Day, 10th June
THE BEST DAY OF THE THREE.

Esther and I was damn tired in the morning. Well, slept less than 6 hours for the past 2 days eh! ):. Then we dragged our feets to class. ):. So tired and all. Haha.

I took bus to St. Hilda's on the third day, yesterday. Met Den and Esther at Macs. Then we went into the school to meet the rest of the cg people. Changed into our damn chio camp tee! :). It's super chio one ley, shall show you our cg picture! :D.

Went to the court for CAMPFIRE! (:.
Campfire campfire campfire campfire campfire campfire :D.
Sang songs, got to know people. Just velly velly velly velly ___________.

I don't think any word in the dictionary can describe how great Loudcamp was.

Ohana won The Best Heart.

And I enjoyed every second of it. Can't wait for next year's.

We went to macs for supper afterthat. Den, Enqi, Jinfa and I sat at a table and talked about alot of stupid things while Ernest, Benedict, Natalie, Esther and Leon sat at the other table! :D.

Reached home an hour late. Don't care :D.

Thanks Alvin, Germaine, ZengMin, Desmond, Jinfa, Esther, Leon, Denise, Enqi, Joy, Alycia, Ernest, Benedict, Wesley, Hexun, Natalie, JieYong, Mingjie. The whole of E424 and the whole of Ohana.

Camp wouldn't be this if not for you guys!!! :D.

Church has always been fun. I think the only thing I can possibly look forward to is, church svc every Saturday. Haha, :D.

Heidi, "Eh. Alvin, what's your chinese name?"
Alvin, "____________(Something.)"
Heidi, "Eh. Jinfa, what's your chinese name?"
Alvin and Jinfa, "Jinfa la!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Esther laughs about it all the time, Hmm. :D.

And Ernest and his really stupidly cute actions. Ernest like blurblur one know (:. It's damn kewt!!! And none of us would forget his bouncings. :D.

Natalie scared the hell outta me yesterday at macs ):. And I didn't manage to, despite TWO attempts. Useless me ):. Hee.

And I'll never forget what Alvin has taught us. Although I can't make it for iheart sessions. ):.
I think Alvin's the awesomest cellgroup leader in the whole of Chc.

^^ Esther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alvin, thank you for giving me so many opportunities :D.

Germaine and her interesting love stories :).

The guys' dancings during yesterday's campfire made Enqi and my stomach ache. It was effin' funny :D.

I'm so sad it's over now.
And I'll be missing the next 2 weeks of church because I'm going overseas.

I'll see you guys on the 27th! :).

Dear God, please bless Raymond as he walks his way to recovery.


I'm inspired by Raymond's positiveness :D. Raymond, you're 100% positive. We're 1000000000000% positive! Get well soon! God loves you and we love you too.

I'm so thankful.

I'll not be updating for the next 3 days.

Will not be in Singapore. Text me if anything (:. Wouldn't be able to reply till Sunday.

Anyone interested in going for Celebrity Weekend this Saturday at Chc @ Expo Hall 8?
Artistes like Vanness Wu, FIR, Liu Geng Hong, Jacelyn Tay, etc. will all be there! Tell me by friday night before I go on board at 7 pm?

Sms me at 96520810. Ok ok ok ok ok! It's going to be rly cool.

Cruise :) Happy!

): Sad I'm missing church though. Cannot see my Jacelyn Tay ):.
And cannot see Vanness Wu's new hairstyle. Luckily he cut his fugly hair lo.

Why do I keep thinking of you, you're like so old.
:D.
If only I can see you as you. Oh well, you're damn cute!!!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: