?Sunday, June 14, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:11 PM!
Nobody, nobody but you.
Hello hello hello hello hello my qin ai de.
(: I'M BACK. Yes, finally!!!
I did a good deed on Friday on the way to Xiaoyi's house. I offered this old lady a sit in the crowded 17 bus. And I'm happy, kindda made my day :D.
Cruise was great :D. Had a really fun time at the arcade. Didn't know arcade's so fun one can. As in, in cruise la. I hardly ever play the games in the arcade whenever I go cruise. I'd just stone and see other people play lo! But well, I had tokens for myself this time round :D. 50 bucks I guess. And, loved it max!
My favourite game's the giap giap one!!!
Keh, I think you have no idea what I'm talking bout' but ya. I have no idea what it's called and all. Everyone just calls it the giap giap game. Smart Heidi has prepared a picture! (:.

The toy version.

The chocolates version.
Cool not cool not! :D.
Yes, i spent 9/10 of my tokens on these. It was damn fun. I know, it's a waste of money blahblahblah. But, just have fun ma! Not like I'll spent it so dumbly all the time on useless arcade games. :D. And at least I got 2 soft toys and lotsa lotsa chocolates!

I caught Piglet and Eeyore! ♥♥♥
NOT BAD RIGHT.
But I've got something to confess ):. Apparently, I only caught Piglet. Eeyore's (...) Long story long story.
I caught Piglet first right, with like 20 tokens or so? 4 tokens = 2 bucks. So, Piglet costs approximately 10 bucks? (?!) Haha. That's stupid -_-. (I can like, buy my frill tube top with 10 bucks cause it was on sale ):.) Aiyah, then I went on to try giaping Eeyore cause I already had Pooh on my bed and I wanted the entire Pooh family! In the end, I couldn't catch it! ):. Like, I used up alot alot of my tokens already still cannot.
Then some small little xiao meimei go catch, THEY CAN EH.
Walao, I fed up lo. Like, how come I use so many tokens still cannot catch right!!! I tell you uh, that feeling's so annoying. They barely used 16 tokens and they caught 3 effin' toys. 2 of 'em were my Eeyore! Then that whole machine left 1 Eeyore lah, so I die die also must take if not no more already right. But I didn't, as usual -_-. So I decided to just walk off.
About 2 metres away from the machine, Shimin just had to say, "Eh. They caught your last Eeyore!!!" Then I turn behind and I started getting aggitated, screaming and jumping, not knowing they were just behind me. I playplay only la!
Then the 2 small little meimei walk to me and give me that kelian look and passed me the Eeyore keh!!! Like, very slowly and quietly.
My jaw dropped. I was kindda shock because I didn't mean to scream and all in front of them. It'd prolly just scare them mad. Haha. They asked if I wanted it :D. And I turned it down for the 1st few times, but in the end, I decided to exchange it with 4 tokens :). And yeah, Eeyore's MINE. Muahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.
But I'm happy I've got Piglet, Eeyore and Pooh. I don't rly bother bout' Tigger cause I don't think he's cute at all. Only cute stuffies goes on my beddies! :D.
No la no la, didn't have enough money. Will try it next time!
:)
We went on playing with the giap chocolates machine. (as shown above)
It was pretty difficult. But welllllllllllllllllllllll, glad to say that I came up with a smart idea. It's wrong though. I mean ya, it's sorta equivalent to playing cheat. But I guess every kid that went on board this time knows the trick to getting more chocs! Heidi saved the day :) *Eyebrows raised!
You know what I do.
I used my buttock and hit the machine lo. All the chocolates drop into the hole! :D.
And I helped a couple of small little kids get chocolates. They offered me some too! (:. Good deed or what.
Shimin did me a favour by hitting the machine with her buttocks too!
BUT I TELL YOU, IT'S DAMN PAIN.
Like, I hit until now Or-cey can! ):.
Oh well!
Yups, that's prolly all I can think off for now :D.
Let's see, watched Confessions of a Shopaholic on board? Loved the show :D.
Oh, some made-me-angry incidents as well.
This rly fat and think-she-is-young lady with some long pasa malam skirt and white market tank pushed me at the stairs.
She was like, (Push!)"Excuse me." (With a tone that shows complete insincerity.)
I'm like, TSK.
I tsk super loud cause it kindda pisses me off when people just push you to one side to get their way. I mean, it's pretty rude right. Who cares if you're older than me or what. You don't go around pushing people!!! Nonsense.
Then while she walked down, she was like, "Tsk what tsk."
I clenched my fist, ready to box her fugly face already okeh! :D. But well, 90% of me's still the gentle side, I must say. Hee. But, doesn't it boil you up? It did to me. She pushed me eh. I very buganxing! I want to push her until she roll down the stairs.
Anyway, didn't really bother bout' that after sharing it with all my cousins.
After cruise, Shimin and I went to meet Elene for PCshow at Suntec. It was jampacked ):. Hate crowded places! D:. Went to see a couple of their friends. Saw some really cool camera that were shock proof. I threw this camera really hard and it didn't break or anything :D. I swear I threw damn hard. The person told me to try ma. Then I okay lo. Then I just throw damn hard :). Good!
Olympus's the brand :D.
But Elene didn't get it in the end because the whole purpose was to get it for diving. That camera can only go 3m deep! What's diving if its 3 metres deep -_-. When we go diving, it's prolly 3o metres deep. Then buy camera also no use right!
Yeah. :). But it was pretty clear and all!
And the wedding thingy was still on.
I got to see so many chio chio wedding gowns and I felt the urge to get married! :D.
I mean like, your wedding day's the prettiest day of your life. I want to see how pretty I can be ma. I swear my wedding's going to be the most extravagant wedding eva :). It'll be the chioest. And on that day, all eyes shall be on me. :). How cool ley!
The gowns were really nice :D.
Know what.
I'm getting married before 25 and I mean it.
After 25, no one marry me, I'm not gonna marry lo :D.
AND I'M GOING TO BE LAOBANNIANG OF THE HIPPEST WEDDING BOUTIQUE IN SG.
Also, a brilliant wedding planner and designer or the best gowns in the world.
Life would be so sweet.
Anyway, we ate at Pizza Hut.
Spent 40 bucks. And we ended up dabaoing 5/10 pizzas! -_-.
Gave it to Elene's friends who were working at the PCshow.
Yups, then we went back to Xiaoyi's house.
Along the way, we talked about stuff :D. And it was damn fun!!!
Elene and Shimin said my eyecrush's cute :).
AND YES HE IS, BUT HE'S TOO OLD.
The rest's pictures! Enjoy. It's damn boring.
Pictures are dark but there's nothing to see.






Uncle at Suntec with a pink bag and high socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:). Lovely!
Byebye people.
When life begins with you,