<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Monday, June 01, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:17 PM!

Hello, Dajia Hao.

:D.

Chinese Os this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, thank god Paper 2 was easy to read :).
Although I didn't really understand what the questions mean but yeah, must be le guan! :D. For those who took the paper, you'll know what I mean!

Anyway. You know the comprehension multiple choice, the last story about the smart and stupid pweple reading books. -.- can!!! What the heck are they talking about uh. Like, ?!?! It's really stupid. I didn't understand the whole story but checked answers with top student in our class, Xin Ning, and I fortunately got the same answers as her. So, cross fingers they're correct!!!

Xin Ning and I were frantically checking our answers, I'm so happy I got almost all of 'em the same as her. Just 2 were different. Wellllllllllllllllllll. For that 2, I might've already lost 4 marks. She told me she could be wrong but hello. I'm dumb, what do you expect!

I wrote the same answer as her one know, then I cancel cause I thought it was wrong -_-.

ITS ALWAYS LIKE THAT. Hymph ):.
But I hope I'll just be smart for this once! :).

Hmmmmm, then Paper 1?
I chose Question 1 and 3 (:.
And I wrote 3 pages long for both!

I know, and I think I was writing rubbish -_-.

My question 1, I suggested going to Old Folks' Home and Kindergarten.
My point was like to cater help to everyone. Like, the older generation, the younger ones and the general public. But before I could start on my last point for the general public, I was afraid there wouldn't be any time left. So yeah, I've gotta depend on my Old Folks' Home visit and Kindergarten visit to score marks.

I said a whole lot of stuff. Like, can let us you aixin and naixin all.

And know what. I think I crapped my way all over the Kindergarten part -_-.

I thought of having classes, like dancing, cooking, basketball friendly matches all. But like, I couldn't think of why it's of a good purpose. Because it's suppose to be meaningful and everything. Isn't these classes just to learn a new skill and to kill time. Plus, aren't these all already catered in community centres already. I dunno lah, but yeah.

Should've wrote Orphanage!!! It's more meaningful that way, than Kindergarten -_-.

Haiyo, I feel so stupid ):.

Then Question 3, about the gandong story.

Omg. I tell you uh, it's damn drama!!! My story's like, if it happens real life, you'll cry those kind.

Like, in the story right, I'm from a single parent family.
Then because I didn't feel cared for and all, I got to know pweple. And they're like, my bad company la. So, I started skipping classes, not going to school and all. And slowly, it led to smoking, getting involved in gang fights, etc. Then like, I even got caught stealing and was brought to the police station. That was like, the period I made my Mummy really disappointed and sad. But I didn't care la.

So like, one day, I dezui alot of ahlian ahbeng kind. Then I beat me up lo. Like, I described how they beat me all, my head was bleeding then I couldn't move my legs at all. Very bloody scene. Then the next minute, I found myself on the hospital bed with my Mummy beside me. Like, I couldn't feel my legs at all. Then the doctor told me I may never be able to walk again because my leg injuries extremely serious.

Then I cry lo.

So like during that period, none of my so called xiongdijiemei came. There was only one person who was always there for me, and that's my Mom. Like, after everything that I did to her. She never scolded me or blamed me for anything. She never gave up on me la. Then I very gandong lo.

OH YAH THEN LIKE CLIMAX, WILL MAKE YOU CRY ONE!!!

I said, "Losing the use of these 2 legs and that I'll never be able to walk again has actually taught me how to appreciate my Mummy's love and that I'll not make her upset again. For this, I feel contented." Like, I wouldn't expect for more la.

DAMN TOUCHING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! (:.

HAHA. BUT I THINK I WAS TOTALLY OUT-OF-POINT ):.

Omg. Can the teacher be like a single mother or something. She'll be damn touched!!!

:D. Haha.

Okay. I hope I did well.

A1? I hope so.
I really don't know, but I did my best. I know I could've done better! It's always like this. But like, I can't be over-confident. So yes :D. Still would want an A1!

How did you guys do? You can comment on my tagboard!

And thanks to ALL THOSE who wished me Good Luck for my paper.
Halim, Dean, Cynthiya, Jinfa, Tracy, Kenny, Jaren, Felicia, Hanwen, (I've got stm, pardon me!)
Thank You for wishing me Goodluck. Much appreciated.

And Alvin didn't call to pray for us. What a cell group leader, haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiszx.

Oh yes! You know when I was walking back home, this really really really really white woman accidentally hit me from behind. Like, literally white WHITE. And she had effing long hair, centre parting all. Her hair's damn straight and all the way down to her buttock ley! It's damn scary, I know ):.

I told Halim about it and he's like, "Are you sure you saw a person?"

SO IDIOT RIGHT. AND HALIM, I KNOW YOU LOVE ME.

Buaizee :D.

Now, tell me.
RJC, CJC or Poly.


CLICK.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: