<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, June 26, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @4:07 PM!



Hello meowmeow!!!

Okay, I'm not studying again -_-. Stupid me, I NEED TO START!

Just no self discipline.

But I'm glad I did read through my physics book :). I just need to work on the electricity chapter. Sucks la. So many formula to remember ):. And I find it quite confusing. Somebody, help me ):.

Chemistry should be pretty okay. Only my acids, bases and salts chapter. :). Plus, that QA thingy. So difficult and confusing!!! How. You know I've been taking at least 1o hours of sleep for more than 10 days now. Then like, getting sufficient amount of sleep would help you alot in your studies, I suppose. Instead, I'm too lazy to study. ):. And what's worse, there's Os this year! Die.

:D. If only I've got the natural wits and intelligence.

Actually it's all about hardwork. It's like I'm here grumbling that I don't study I don't study then I still don't go study. It's really dumb.

Anyway, on the way back to Singapore, on the streets of Johor, we stopped to eat our dinner at this seafood restaurant. (:.
Nice food and all, drank a whole cup of Sugarcane.
Then we headed back to the car. Belle saw this little kitten walking.

Okay, so like the kitten looked rly skinny and it was walking very slowly. The air was bad, smelly smelly one lo. And the floor, filled with mud and there were a couple of dirty water puddles. I guess the kitten was looking for food. ):.

You know where it went to?

IT WENT TO THE DUSTBIN FOR FOOD EH.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keh lah, not like I don't like, hungry animals go to the dustbin to look for food.

But when you rly see it, your heart just goes out to these animals.

Can you imagine, half-eaten food thrown in the bin, or like fish with barely any fishmeat left, only a bare bone -_-. So sad. If only I had some food with me, I would give it to that little kitten. You know that dustbin was just next to a seafood restaurant packed with people. Nobody even cared about that weak hungry little kitten. It's such an awful sight to see.

There's like alot of difference in the stray cats I see over in Malaysia and the ones over here in Singapore.

You'll often see people feeding stray cats down your block or any other void decks. Then the cats all fat fat one :). They get their usual 3 meals. Which is good la. If not you'll see dead cats all over Singapore already. I don't know what harm will this bring, maybe not now but in the future? But like, the uncle aunty that feed these stray cats are such awesm human beings, and they're nice people too.

Everytime I walk pass them, they'll smile at me and I'll smile back :) ^^v.

But like those in Malaysia, ):.

WHY NOT BRING ALL THE CATS HERE! :D.

Anyway, Michael Jackson died today.
I know, very shocking RIGHT.

When Alvin told me about it, my jaw dropped. Like, it literally did. So sad!

And he died at the age of 50. I didn't know he has already reached 50 can. I thought he's still like 30+.

But I must agree MJ did impact this generation, like Alvin said.

I remember me and my siblings singing his songs in the car 2 years back :). Then, we were like clapping and enjoying ourselves so much.

His songs will definitely live forever.

I mean, who doesn't know whos MJ?
(That person sure noob one lo.)

Rest in peace MJ, you'll be remembered for as long as this world lives.

"Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb."


And don't you all agree? Michael Jackson's has impacted so many people, that's an awesome achievement. Way to go, MJ :D.

Okeh, there's church tomorrow!
Byebye.

Bff, got 1 minute of Taylor Swift in Hannah Montana! GO WATCH GO WATCH :D.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: