?Saturday, June 27, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:12 PM!
Hello :D.
You know yesterday night, very late already la, like 2am? My sister and brother went to cook some cup noodles cause they were hungry la. Then, I also follow lo :D. Cause I see them eat like very nice like that.
Anyway, guess who washed the bowls and plates!
MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW :D. And we didn't force him, he did it volunteerily :). I found it funny, like the way he washed the plates. -_-. Plus, look at his sexy body half-naked!
(Not avail)
Yups, my brother's body is damn nice. ^^v. Despite his shortness :D. Aiyah, guys go through puberty later and he hasn't has his turn yet. Can't imagine my brother breaking his voice. You know now you ask him to scream, you'd prolly mistake his screams for a girl screaming.
My brother plays Rugby :). And he's rather small size in his team but an awesome player. He uses his head to tackle :D. BIG FAT BOYS ALSO FALL DOWN WHEN HE CHARGES AGAINST THEM :D. Like, guys twice his size wouldn't make it too.
Look at his buttocks in the picture. Like, damn small and cute right :). Not being a chikopeh here but seriously speaking, isn't that butt awesome. I want a butt like that if can lo :D. And my brother's six pacs coming out soon eh, don't play play.
HE EATS ALOT. HE CAN EAT 2 PACKETS OF MAGGIE MEE AND STILL ASK FOR MORE.
Then when I ask him, "Nel, you not scared you fat meh?"
Then he'll say, "You think I like you ah. I exercise one okeh! GOT RUGBY EVERYWEEK EH."
My parents dote on him ALOT. You know he get 2nd in East Zone for Rugby also he get present?! Ya lo, not like he's the only one playing rugby right. It's a team effort. If like that uh, I should've gotten my present OKEH. WE GOT 2ND INTERNATIONALLY FOR EUROPE CHORAL COMPETITION KEH. :D.
Oh well, actually I not very jealous la. He spends the money he gets on useless thingys like Bakugan and stuff. It's super dumb la the Bakugan thing. Like, there was a Bukagan craze for a period of time. Even my cousin that's same age as me also play that funny funny thing!
-_______________-. Like, it's some magnet thing. Like you throw then it'll open up. Aiyah, something like that la.
Stupid boy RIGHT. Haha, :D. Aiyah, my brother what. As stupid as me ^^v.
(Not avail)
Watch this video. Me and Belle were laughing like crazy.
AND HE SCRATCH HIS ARMPIT WHILE WASHING ONE KEH.
Look at how rolled-up the cloth was -.-. Anyhow wash one.
But, my brother's so nice to wash them for us :). Though he's irritating 9/10 of the time, I'll still love him so.
(The above is taken out due to personal request. Personal request, granted!)
iHeart and Church today!!! :D.
Loved every single bit of it.
And I hope I can make it for every single iHeart sessions from next week onwards.
I want to be in session I can possibly go for :).
WhOoOoOoOoOo, it's me, BELIEVER OF GOD.
Happy :D.
Thanks Alvin and the rest for everything!
Thank You Alvin for being with me all these while and for the rest who cared. Now when I think back, I regret making that one mistake that started that whole saga. But what that seemed bad actually turned out pretty good. As what Alvin always says, God is good :). Lessons are learnt, and I'm thankful.
I'm thankful for having you as my cgl, :D. I'm thankful for all of y'all who came and talk to me about it. Showed how much you guys care for me and I feel really valued. :). And I sincerely appreciate every single one of you people. You guys could have listened to my story and cared nothing about it, you guys could have just shown me concern for a few days and die off a while later, but that wasn't what y'all did. You were there for me from the day it started till the day it's settled. And what's more, Alvin. You settled it for me :D. You know without you guys, I can't imagine how terrible things will be, how things will turn out.
And our bond's something I'm really proud of. You know, I feel excited about E424 growing in years to come. But at the same time, it makes me feel abit :/ eh. Sometimes, the bond between people in small groups are much better. Anyway, I just hope we'll continue this way. If only more of these things can happen, :D. EH THEN CAN BRING CELLGROUP CLOSER LEH. Not bad right! ^^v.
But not to me :D. Hee.
Oh yah, you know when you said, "Out of 2000 over people in St. Anthony's, God chose 6 to be in E424." I felt super honoured la!!! :D. Like, 6 out of 2000 over people. And like, he chose us to be in the awesomest cg with the awesomest cgl in the whole of Chc. Ain't we like, the luckiest people on Earth!
Whatever it is, Alvin, just want you to know you've impacted my life alot :D. Like, the things you taught. Even though, sad to say, I hardly come for iHeart every Saturday, those things I didn't miss has already taught me so much. :). I've been in church for less than half a year, and I have already learnt so many things. Well, of course I look forward to anything that'll come my way.
How bad can it be, right not.
And Alvin, told you my Dad looked scary! :D. And thanks for missing a little of Transformers just for ME. Yay.

I think I look like shit in this but I don't care already :D.
Everybody, meet E424, a big and important part of my life.
Yay, I'm a happy person! :).
Lastly and most importantly, I wanna thank God for handpicking me and bringing me to E424. And for that, I thank you God for making me one of the luckiest person on Planet Earth.
Today's not as bad as I thought it'll be afterall.
:D.
Not being able to watch Transformers spoilt it.
Alvin, I know you'll read this. Tell me when you have! :).
Fyi, the girl in the first picture of my Malaysia Trip post, the one standing beside me, is my sister.
Byebye.
Everyone, I miss my bestf.
When life begins with you,