
Look at her, so adorable lah :).
Anyway, rabbit farm resulted in this:

A cut, a deep one. You see the picture like not bleeding but I tell you, it was bleeding like crazy. Only after I washed it in water then it became better but the wound has not recovered yet!!! ):.

But thanks to Alicia's plaster, it makes me a lil' happier! :D.
Well, at least I got to carry some lovely rabbits despite the cut.
The 1st night at Colmar Tropicale
Ugly jump shots, we look like some wandering ghosts, failed.

Had the whole street to ourselves.

Stupid picture.



2nd Day at Colmar Tropicale


Dad -_____________________- trying to act cute.
On the buggy, on the way to Vegetable Farm.
Vegetable Farm on the 2nd Day
Doggies, :). Fierce ones though.

Cabbages.

Apples.

White carrot.

Spoiled carrot.

They call this the "
married" carrot.

Mountberries.

Sweetcorn.


All of us ate it raw, :) Super nice and sweet!

Tomatoes.



Leaf with green worms :/.

Alicia and I.
Japanese Garden on the 2nd day




Nelnel and Issac did this, awesm!






Random butterfly.
:D.
Clay painting on the 2nd Day

I chose this :D.


Isn't it chio? I KNOW!!!

The 3 of our gifts to Daddy for Father's Day!
Last Day before going down to KL
All the kiddddddddddddddddddddddds :D.
On the way down, we stopped at a few places and Mummy bought some yummy banana balls.
Look at the oil!!!

I ate 6 of them, oily but yummy! :D.
1st Day at Kuala Lumpur
Hotel view from the 23rd storey.

Night view, :D.
And the next few days, we just shopped so didn't take much :}.
The trip was damn fun and I loved it.Thank You Fan family and Mummy, Daddy for making this possible!!!
Carissa and Alissa,
Missed out pictures, but will be uploaded on fb. I'll try tagging you guys :D.
Now it's time to study.
Oh yah, you know at the checkpoint in Singapore, I was damn scared you know. I'm down with a slight flu and I thought I might have caught H1N1. So stupid right me, but I didn't! Yay.
You know Colmar's on a mountain, so there's like mountain breeze and everything, the outside air's abit cold one. On the 2nd day, I went to bathe at night, then I turned on the shower lah. The water was freezing cold know!!! So I waited, because I thought the hot water will automatically come out one. Like, an auto-heater?
After like 10 minutes, the water was still cold. So I thought spoil already. But I didn't have any choice, thought just make a quick one will do.
So I bathed in freezing cold water lo. Then like, I told my cousin and sister about it. Like, tell them not to bathe so long because the water's velly cold. You know what.