?Thursday, May 28, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @12:20 AM!
Warning:
The following contains highly obsessive content.

Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Doesn't look good here but it's damn nice. Look at the sexy back, (:.

I'm not a stripes-kind-of-person but the cutting's awsm!

Pretty at the neckline! I'll tuck it into shorts lo or skinnies lo. I dunno why but I don't like it long.

Love this! :D.

This hotpink skirt rocks, like totally. Material!

High waisted shorts I've been wanting to get with pretty functional buttons. If only they were gold buttons :).

Look at the damn chio flares!

The colour of this shoe doesn't quite appeal to me but it's so lovely!

Wedgieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I think there's nicer biks though.


Fell in love with both of these when I saw the nightwear section.
My boyfriend will be so pleased :D!!!
BUT FIRST, THE CHECKERED MANGO TOP!
It'll be mine, post the picture tomorrow! :).
Heidi's gna go sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Yay, no school tmr. Rocks. Can sleep till late late eh.
Goodnighties pweple!
Credits: Topshop.
When life begins with you,