<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Thursday, May 14, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @5:39 PM!

Today - Megahilarious day :D.

I think I had only 6 hours of sleep lah. ):. Sad right! I couldn't sleep last night, mainly because my sister and brother were making so much noise in the room. They were talking about pulling each other's pantie/underwear. I know it's abit sick la, but mind them. They're still quite childish la :D. They didn't stop laughing at all. I can't remember if they actually stopped when I fell asleep. I guess so bah, if not I think I wouldn't even have fallen asleep.

Hee.

Yups. School was extremely fun today. Despite the hectic-long day at school today. The timetable every thursday's really a turn off. What's worse, we had to stay back after that for Chinese tutorials. (Mugging for Os what.) Yeah, but my friends made it so fun and exciting.

Let's see.

First period was English. Nothing much happened during English. We learnt bout' preffix and suffixes. (:. And had a quiz on Subject-verd agreement. Then, it was physics! We went to the lab to do Physics practical. Sucha bore, I tell you. I hate labs, whether it's physics or chemistry or biology. The labs' equally as sucky. Dunno why lo. The lab everyone sit so far away from each other. There's little ventilation. ):. Sometimes, it stinks because we're directly beside the bedok longgao. Once in a while,the smell gets pretty overwhelming. Yeah, besides, we've gotta leave our class for lab sessions! Lazy manzxzxzxzxzxzx. :D.

Fortunately, we had a really easy physics practical today. Easy Peesy one. Like, about oscillations! Told you it was easy (:. Basically just time and measure measure all. The basics la. So it wasn't much of a problem and that made time pass really fast!

After that, we had recess. God, I love it when it's time for recess. I ate Udon (:. You know the panda fishcake in the bowl of Udon. It's super yummy can. Cute and appetizing. I love it!

Went back to class and saw this,

(!!!)
They ruined her pretty pretty face ley. I'm sorry I laughed when I saw it. Can you guys actually recognise who that person in the picture is. I wouldn't say much but hey, she has got a really nice voice I'm damn jealous of. She appeared at the back cover of douhao baozhi. They placed her ruined face at the back of the class! I know she looks ridiculous here.

She very pretty one.

N'way!
After recess, it was 4 hours of lessons straight. I think that's why it appears hectic. Cause recess is just too early. ):. Like, there won't be any break in between later towards the end of the day. Ah wellie, have been surviving the past 6 weeks of Term 2 lo. :D.

Okay. Then it was chemistry. Mrs Boo taught us new stuff today. And I still think Chemistry rocks. ♥. Heh. Mrs Boo makes lessons really fun, like it's isn't stressful at all. The atmosphere'd always be really calm and lovely! Not like when there's Social Studies! Atmosphere tense until like dunno what lo. ):.

Aiyah. Still, A Lim's a good teacher. I think we'll score well for Social Studies since she's our teacher. It's true that it depends on us, whether or not we'll score well, but the techniques she teaches her's really helpful! Cool right cool right.

And as for Biology, we sorta re-did our report for Biology SPA Practical. Omg, I think it's difficult to do reports! Analysing and all, not my kind. I'm very much stupid in this kind of things. Does not get me interested at all. That's damn sad cause I'm a pure bio student. So like, not doing
well for Bio, what for Bio student right! I everytime just pass just pass one.
我不是Biology的料!
But I'm still gonna strive for at least a B3.

Welllllllllllll, I guess all pure sciences' hard. I only take 1 pure science, combined phys/chem. According to Triple Science students, pure biology's the easiest amongst the three. Now, if Bio's already this annoying, I can't imagine how the others would be like.

For people who take more than a Pure, you pro can.

-After school-

Stayed back for Chinese, it was not as boring (:. Thank God!

Entertainment, Entertainment.
I took my donut paper clip and clipped it on Rachel's hair!

She didn't know bout' it at all. Couldn't stop laughing in class (:. I know it was pretty mean of me but no one in school's so petty. No one I know, that is. We play and tease for fun only. :D. Not like we let her walk in public with the donut dangling in her hair.

Rachel's really amusing. She didn't know it was on her hair at all, until I told her. I take out put back take out put back quite alot of times eh and not once did she find out. :D. And look at her megamessy hair! Rachel don't know how to tie her hair properly one. Esther and I would always quietly laugh at her when she ties her hair. Either strands of hair wouldn't be tied up or her clips-of no use. She can clip clips to prevent hair from falling but all you see is, hair falling (:. How funny right!

It's get annoying when your hair doesn't want to listen to you. I get that ALL THE TIME. It just gets really annoying. So annoying, I can pluck my whole head of hair off. But I not so crazy one. Hello, imagine me with no hair. Ugly max lah.

Anyway, I'm really glad I finished the comprehension multiple choice of this Catholic High Prelims paper and I scored really well. Like, a 9 out 10. Now, actually all of us got at least an 8. So should I say it's easy? I guess it is la.

But the 选词填空was velly difficult. Got a pathetic 1 out of 10.

(Laugh all you want.)

:D.

Alright. I'm in a good mood today. Buaizee.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: