?Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @7:24 PM!

This is us after the SYF results, :).
I know I look effing shitty ):. Never put neat neat ma, too happy already.
But still, it's a lovely picture taken! :D. Today got Cca phototaking. And muahahahaha! I stood on the last row! Cool or cool {:. But still at the side -_-. I never eva got to stand in the middle in formal pictures D:. Sucks.
I hope the picture turns out fine.
Hugging my juniors when I saw them. Hmm :).
TBS hinted, Sacvoices is gonna carol in Europe this end of year.
Effing cool, I know! :D. Let's see, let's see!
So today was the continuation of StudySkills Camp @ school. Mr Dilip taught us ALOT of things. Like, study skills basically. How to study smart and all. He said if we follow what he says, we'll be the top 10% in singapore. And that, we'll grow up to be an ambassador of our country. And that, no one will be able to beat us. Even out lecturers in University.
It's funny. Imagine. Me, as an ambassador of Singapore!!!
COOL RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
HAHA. I don't want! ):. I don't want to be known as the geeky geeky kind. I want to be hip. I want to be famous in another kind-of-way. And if that day'll ever come, it'll be damn crazy. But quite awesm also uh (:. So smart and witty! Woots.
Yups. Then the parent volunteers came in to talk about PromNite 2009!
PromNite 2009!
IT'S DAMN EXCITING ONE CAN. Walao.
But it's like gonna be on the 17th November later this year. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so long lah. Tsk lo.
And we need to pay 55 bucks -_______-. Yaaaaaaaaaaaa, I KNOW.
But muaha, I don't care, I'm going I'm going!
Gonna be at York's Hotel. (:.
From 7 to Midnight.
And here's the most exciting part! The theme!
For the time being, it's Grammy's GlamNite (RedCarpet)!!!
So effing cool right! (:.
If not, it'll be The 60's.
They taking a poll, so yeah. Majority wins.
Too bad they said no boys allowed.
Yaaaaa, then they kept moaning ):. And I agree, what kind of promnite will that be.
Other schools got boys one lo. Like, mix mix then so fun one neh!
But too bad, GIRLS' SCHOOL WHAT.
(Nevermind, at least we're not only beautiful, we're smartasses too)(!!!)
To me, November is a really long way and this sucks.
I can't wait for Os to end, I can't wait to graduate, I can't wait!
Besides PromNite, there'll be gradnight still. So like, it's quite okay. Gradnight's before Os. It'll be sucha night! (:.
I wonder how life would be after all these struggles.
If life now's this great, life after this would definitely be even greater.
I want you to be a part of it. (:.
Bye bye bye!
When life begins with you,