<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, May 15, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @12:10 PM!

Sac's marking day!
No school! If only (...) Phm!


We all thought the Sec 4s wouldn't have school as well. But haiii, sec 4s had to go back to school for extra lessons. Quite reasonable la, we didn't have exams eh. Only the sec 1 to 3s deserved the day off. Right not right not!

Anyway. 4/9 went back to school for 2 hours of Additional Mathematics.
And we finished 1 full chapter. (:. We're catching up with the syllabus already and that's awesome!!! I don't wanna end up studying all by myself because we've got not enough time to finish syllabus. Yeah.

Hardworking, ain't I.

After Amaths, it was our phototaking!

Phototaking for all graduating classes. WhoOoOoOoOo ley!
Like, I loved it. I hope I don't look shitty in the pictures know. Cause uh, it's my last formal graduation photo. And it's most probably going to be printed out in the yearbook. I don't want to look disgusting in my class photo!

I think this time's the funnest session evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

We took one individual which totally -_______-. I BET I LOOK HORRENDOUS IN THAT ONE. We all wore the blue blazer. I wore an effing M that's really really huge. Haiii, and the photographer had so much to say about my hair. *rolls eyes.

Then, it was Class photo ley. :D.
We wore some really fugly graduation dress. Every single one of us looked hilarious. And we were laughing at each other. It was funny can.

The sitting arrangement. I'M FED UP! I sat in front ):. Doesn't that mean, I'm short. It's so not fair lah, Jolene stood when she's shorter than me. I don't want to sit, I want to stand ):. *Bang table. Tsk lo. Took a formal shot then a funshot. I love funshots! Yay me.

Then we got to take out our fugly grad. dresses! Took another funshot and then, it was group shots.
I got to take with Esther, Cynthiya, Rachel, Sam Seow, Jolene and Guni!
Rocked.

I feel so hurt today lah.

I thought I could escape the short society when I reach 160cm.

And now that I'm officially 160, I'm still kindda in the short society.

Keh, next goal. 163.

Heh.

Anyway, the stuff in my memory card got deleted unknowingly. All the things inside's gone. I'm so sad ):. *Sigh.

I'm effing bored at home. Someone, just save me.
Like, call me up or something. Talk talk on the phone, meet up and go out on shopping spree!
Or bring me to Spca, see friggin' keeeeeeeewt doggies.
Seriously! (: (: (:.

I would love to lah.

I swear I'm gonna adopt a dog when I've got money. BabyJing will come with me, I don't care. And I'm going to make my doggies fall in love and give birth to little little babies!
Puppies :D.

Meanwhile, meet BabyJing.


I'm dying to visit SPCA. *Whines.
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly REALLY want to. Can you imagine looking at all the cute&chio animals. I would die to volunteer working there.

I don't mind cleaning up Poopoo, as long as I get to play with them.

Now. I'm hopping all over the net. Finding for some entertainment because the net's getting really BORING. And, :D. I'm now, watching clicknetwork.tv.
It rocks, I swear.

You HAVE to watch it.

Alright, buaizee!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: