?Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @5:08 PM!
SHE'S BACK!!!
The thought of her gets me all :/. -_- All the spams again.
Anti-______ fanclub :D.
Haiii. I was talking Halim about it and he's like, so disgusted by her! :).
What fugly hair she's got -_-. Damn lame.
My god. That 14 year old has so much to do ):. She's damn weird one know.
Omg, why must she be back -_- I can't believe how she'll join us for gathering. And like, she hates me! All because of that stupid HALIM!
Halim! Hit you!
Haha. Bitch, Halim and I are together. Please don't disturb my boyfriend.
And Halim, SHE'S GOING TO SPAM ME ALL OVER AGAIN.
Today got halfday eh! :). But it wasn't cool at all can. Like, the sec 4 carried on lessons till 1.
Boredom!
And then right, we went fotohub to print pictures. And here I conclude,
Fotohub at Tampines 1 has bad service.
You know we told the woman to print Callista's 1 picture then she told us to wait for 15 minutes la. So we went upstairs to Chameleon to buy clips and everything. Then, we went down to collect the pictures. You know what she said, she told us to wait for another 15 minutes -.-. We got really fed up lo. But nevermind, just wait. And know what, we waited for another 25 minutes then she come and tell us the printer spoil.
-__________________________________-
SO IDIOT RIGHT.
Haiii.
Topshop rocks.
:) Bye.
When life begins with you,