?Thursday, May 21, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @7:07 PM!

Know what know what know what know what!!!!!
I scored a B3 for Chinese Prelims!
*Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeams.
Haha. :D. I'm prolly just lucky la. Never ever scored this high before in my entire Secondary School life. It's sucha disgrace lah, considering I'm a chinese -_- And I should live up to my expectation lo. I had a A for Chinese for PSLE know not!
But then again! How long ago was PSLE. -_-.
Change is constant! (:.
Anyway, just reeeeeeeeally happy I got a B3 for idiotic chinese :D. Rocks la. I mean like, I'm dumb one. I never go well in chinese mainly because of my Chinese Paper 2. Like, really bad at reading chinese characters ):. All the weird weird words, haiii. Sometimes I tikam tikam for multiple choice one.
And 1 out of 10 times I'll get at least 7 right. And this time, I got 7 out of 10.
(:. Better do well for Chinese Os.
Nothing less than an A1.
Just 7 marks away! :D.
Let's see, what else! :). Oh yes, today's Pink Day. Sac supports Breast Cancer Awareness! So sad I didn't have pink shirt to wear, okay I do. But I'd only wear Pink Polo Tee since the school skirt is compulsory -_-. I wore a pink bracelet and pink socks though. And my bag is pink.
:D. Breast Cancer's suckish one.
They cut off boobies ):.
If I ever get that one day *touch wood, It'll be damn sad. ):. But like, just accept fate lo. And if my husband dares to leave me because I've got no boobs, it'll be so horrible. ):.
Aiyah. Get a good husband, I've got good taste one.
:D. Tomorrow's Darlene's Sweet Sixteen Chalet.
Actual birthday bash is on Saturday. I have no idea if I'm staying over tomorrow night but I badly want to. But so sadly, I've got Amaths Tuition on Sat morning (Don't want to miss lessons if not I'll end up being slower than Mrs Cheong!) and Mummy may not allow!
Yeah.
Just go with everything I'm fated with.
If I don't get to stay, it may possibly with a blessing in disguise.
If I get to, then GREAT!
But, I'm going for Saturday's Birthday Bash.
Like, going there to help her decorate the place at 1, straight after tuition. Then, head for church at 4? Then go back to chalet at 9. (:.
It's going to be so damn exciting!
:D Downtown East Chalet, here we comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
OH AND KNOW WHAT KNOW WHAT KNOW WHAT!!!!!
KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!
KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!
F la, the font can't go any bigger ):.
Haha. Girlfs were frantically screaming in school when the results were announced live.
Happy max la.
Kris is so keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewt. Haha.
Anyway. I smell my dog wherever I go.
SO NICE LEY. Hee.
Oh ya, tell you something, you can go LQTY (Laugh quietly to yourself).
Me: "Bff! You know today got the PromNite talk! Our theme's like Grammy! COOL RIGHT :D."
Bff: "Ee. So Gay!"
Me: "Tsk. Where got gay. Glam ley. It's called Grammy's GlamNite Red Carpet!"
Bff: "OH CHEY! COOOOOOOOOOL."
Me: "Ya I know!!!"
Bff: "I thought you say the Grandmother that Grammy!"
Me: "BFF! IT'S NOT EVEN GRAMMY CAN. IT'S GRANNY!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Bff is sucha noobie.
Told Esther bout' this and she laughed.
See, never watch TV lo, Bff!
Haiiiiiiiiiiyo! (:.
Funny uh Bff. PromNite got all the ahma down there ah!
Can't stop smiling to myself bout' his noobness!
-
You're like so, handsome. Omg, (:. Hm!
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You.
For just, being nice to me. Even if that only lasted for 10 seconds, it meant alot to me.
-
Bye people. I effing love today.
When life begins with you,