?Thursday, May 28, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:45 AM!

Just admit it, my dog is chio! (:.
She's like sleeping unside down on the beanbag now. HAHAHAHAHA!
SO KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWT.
Hihi Pweple. I just drank a cup of Vitagen :D. I feel so energised and healthy now.
Heh heh.
Yummy! I'm gonna eat noodles later <3<3<3.
After lunch, I'd be heading to Rachel's house to study for Chinese. It's going to be so fun later!!! Yay. Not the studying part hor. Like, who likes studying -_-. You know like nowadays, I get to go out every Saturday for church, I'm really thankful for it (:.
Anyway. Yeah, need to study already! Like, chinese Os on this monday. *Screams.
Then soon, it'll be July Prelims. Then, September Prelims. Then, the final O levels in October.
And what's after O levels!!!
I CAN ENJOY LIFE ALREADY. (:.
But first, need to study hard and score really well. If not, the holidays wouldn't be fun and happy at all. After Os, I'm so gonna play the hell outta it.
I hope I'll make the best outta it later :D. Well, I'd better.
):. Sucks.
BYE.
When life begins with you,