?Sunday, May 31, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:44 PM!

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi :D.
I woke up at 11:30 today!!! Haha. Very late lo.
All because of Tay Hanwen who was disturbing me last midnight. We talked for pretty long. Then even though he was tired, he didn't want to put down -_-. In the end, I had to put down the phone. Felt so bad, but he has church today and needs to wake up early. So, plenty of rest is extremely essential :D.
Aiyah. But I had a couple of dreams last night.
But I can only remember one. -.-. Like, the stupidest one.
I dreamt that Ms Martens and Ms Teo told me to pin up my fringe!
It's damn annoying right. Like, I sleep nice nice also must dream of them asking me to pin up my fringe ):. Somemore it's not any teacher ley, like principal and vice-principal. And it's damn drama know. Aiyo.
Omg. Does that mean I've gotta start pinning it up already?
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii );.
Ohw.
I had NasiLemak for lunch know. It's yummylicious :D. Mmm.
And I've got 18 close passages left to do only! (Out of 50 leh.) I'm so gonna chiiiiiiiiiiiong later. Then I need to go check out the meanings of alot of chengyu and chim words. I hope tomorrow's paper would be managable :).
I hope there'll be enough time to finish the entire paper 2.
Good Luck to every single sec 4 students in S'pore whos sitting for Chinese Os tomorrow.
DADDY AND MUMMY'S GONNA GET ME A NEW BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay me <3.
How cool's that. Haiya, but I'm gonna miss my bed ):. I never changed a bed before now. Like, I've been sleeping on that wooden one forever. Now that I've gotta depart with it, it's so sad ):. There's like so many memories. I feel so stupid -_-. It's afterall just a bed.
Bed, I'll miss you.
I feel so blessed.
Thank you God for last night.
BYE.
When life begins with you,