<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, May 22, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @3:22 PM!



(: Hihi Peeps.

I got really pissed on the bus today.
1st. It was the woman who had her hair all over the bus handle.
2nd. Some people who were effing kiasu.
3rd. And the bus driver sucked.

Now, you know when you sit down then like, you'll lay your hair properly before leaning right. This -_- woman who was wearing fugly brown flowery flowery top (?!), some fugly 3 quarter jeans, and hair- extremely low ponytail, freezy and bushy. She went to lean back while sitting la. Then her hair like, so bushy and thick, the whole handle thingy got strands of hair -_-.

Then like, I needed to hold the handle. If not, I'll fall la. I held it the first time, I felt strands in my hand which was effing disgusting. I kind what, don't want to pull, then let go lo. (Wanted to hold the handle behind) But I was in a position where that's the only handle I can hold. Then uh.

I got pissed lo. The woman never even give a clear space for me to hold. Then, I heck care la. Just hold. Then like, she felt something pulling her hair. So she moved a little, AND THAT @#$%& HAIR WENT SLIDING OFF MY FINGER. I'm like, (!!!) Then she turned her head a lil', like want to see my face, so I stare at her give her that qianbian look, then she don't dare to look at me directly eh! Then I continue holding, and her hair got stuck again. So idiot right.

I mean like, Oi. Your hair so thick and bushy, take so much space!
-_____________________________- Make me fed up only.

I kept giving her that qianbian face la, that was when I decided to blog about this. And evidence purpose, I decided to take a picture of her and her fugly hair. Then like, I going to press the button already, she turned. And she saw my handphone camera facing her directly. Then she look at me with that suckish face. Walao, then I damn angry already lo. It's like not even my fault for pulling your hair miss. Who ask your hair so bushy and thick!!!
If I had a chance to say that, I will.

And I'll make sure she leaves the bus with not a strand left! Botak one.

When she left, I just glared at her with megaqianbian face.
She'll know my lihai if I got a chance to pluck all her hair out.

Tsk, some people are just a turn off.

What's with the ugly brown (shit colour) flowery top she was wearing.
Was it like, flowers in cow dung or something. Sucks la.

And I got stuck in the middle of the bus la, so like, when the bus wasn't even 100 metres away, people stood up and walked to the exit already -_-. They squashed me okeh!!! From both sides eh! Like, they cannot wait one lo. Haven't even 100 metres away okeh. Tsk. I got squashed to this chikopeh uncle la. Then the bus break break break, haiii.

Like, they push push push. Feel so ):. That chikopeh uncle very sick one lo.

If he did anything to me, he'll know it, I'll dig his eyeballs out. I will.

And it's ALL BECAUSE of the stupid dunno-how-to-drive bus driver.

If it was not for his lousy driving skills, I wouldn't need to hold the handle and I didn't need to stand that chikopeh uncle.

What's this!

I hate the kiasuness of Singaporeans. It's idiotic. And like, you'll forever see this kind of kiasuness when people board the bus one. Must push push push. Ass.

I know I complain alot. But don't you think they're just out to make me angry!
Haiiiii.

Anyway, on a brighter note, today's Investiture! (:.
If I was still prefect uh, I would've been invested today.

And when I told this to Jolene and Rachel, they were like, "I can't imagine you as a prefect!"

So insulting RIGHT.

Haha. I stepped down after 2 months of duty.

Can't stand the long skirt and bald-headed hairstyle.

That was before Ms Martens implemented the new student leaders' structure. Yeah, I kind of regret it now actually. :D. The uniform maaaaaaaaaaaaa! So many people asked me to quit and all, and like what. They're wearing the student leaders' uniform now -_-.

But haiya, I got potential to be councillor not bad already!!!

At least I know I stepped down, I WASN'T SACKED.

:) Heh.

Alright, I'm watching some Channel5 show right now.
Paragliding is mad fun!

Bye bye. Church and Party tomorrow!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: