<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @3:21 PM!

Hello hello hello :D.

School was fun today, yay me. (:.

And I've got some cheena show to introduce to everyone.
It's 我要變成硬柿子. It's so touching, I tell you. Thanks Elene for telling me bout' this taiwan series (:.

Here's the storyline,
Ever since little, Ruan Shi Zhi has always been on the receiving end of bullying. At 18, he decides to shed his pitiful past with a new beginning. Yet the moment his steps into his summer class, he is immediately confronted by a group of classmates whom he usually avoids like a plague. Just when he wants to run out of there, an angel-like girl walks in. He falls deeply in love with her. And for love, he tells himself he has to become tougher. He must find a way to survive in this dangerous place, transform himself, and defeat all his love rivals to win the girl's heart.

There's a twist to the story lah. Like, he'll fall in love with another girl that's always been there for him, just that he didn't realise it. And he'll only realise it until she had a cancer relapse. Yeah, it's like a funny story. It gets touching towards the end.

-
You go decide if you wanna watch it lo.

Actually, I haven't watched yet (:. But Belle's like glued to it already.

I shall go watch it later.

See uh, can improve chinese eh. :D. Taiwanese Drama series are really nice. As in those hip ones. Haha. You can watch it on Youtube, it has got all the episodes there.

If you're a fan of 爱就宅一起, then I'm quite sure you'll like this too.

Just that this one's acted by a whole new group of artistes. (:.

Anyw. Elene says Ivy Chen Yi-Han looks like me. Or rather, I look like her. Over at the eyes.
-__________- Although I don't quite agree, but she's quite pretty! And her eyes look abit like Yoga Lin's.

At least it's better now.

I'd rather look like her than looking like Yoga Lin.

Actually the eyes play a big role in your whole entire look.

I like people with bright, big eyes. For girls lah, make them look chio.

Well, but for boys uh, I like those with small shapely ones. Not small with no shape hor (:. Like, when they smile, it'd just melt your heart those kind.
WhOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo, cute ley.

:D. I've received the dress I bought online.
It's effing short. Like, 5 more cm to my panty?
Needa get black tights/stockings.

Yay, (:. Off to do my own stuff.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: