<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @12:39 PM!


(:. Yay, it's Saturday!!!

Leaving soon to meet Halim. And we don't know where to go. How ridiculous is this. Tsk. Halim, later ________ follow us eh! You know something, you should feel lucky lo. See, she's so faithful. Haha. Nevermind la, I also faithful one keh.

:D. But I think you should start breaking the truth to her.

SO HALIM, DID YOU BRING ENOUGH $$ TO GET ME MY TOPSHOP DRESSES :).

I feel so in debt.
I owe Esther $11.60 for Darlene's present and cab fares.
I owe Dean $200 for I-can't-remember-what.

Where am I going to find all these money manzxzxzxzxzx.
I'm really sorry for owing you guys money. I'll pay them for sure!!!

I promise with pinkies.

Then after today, I'll owe Halim $$$ too ):.

Aiyah. What should I wear later uh. ):. Tsk.

After that, there's CHURCH.

Today's mini emerge weekend :D.
Old school's coming to perform, how cool's that. I bet there'll be so many people. It's quite sad that Joy, Den, Alycia and Enqi wouldn't be able to come because of CAMP CORRI all. Haiiiii ):.

And like what.
During June, I'll miss so many church sessions. Those quite important ones ):.

See uh. On the 14th, there's phototaking. I'll miss that.
On the 21st, there's some performance thing again. Artistes will be coming!!!

One of them is Vanness Wu.
Anyone interested? It's free admission.

You can just tell me and I'll tell my cell group leader :D.

But I'm missing it. ):. Yeah.

I'm going to Malaysia to shop mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear I'll make full use of this time's trip.

I DON'T LIKE THE CLOTHES IN MY WARDROBE ): ): ):.

You know all the clothes I've seen in my whole entire life aren't exactly my kindda taste. I would dream about really pretty clothes and dream that I have all those damn chio ones, but in the end, they just appear in my dreams. None would actually be on sale. Those I've seen, that is. So, I aspire to create my own clothes and share it with the rest of the world. Most importantly, I GET TO WEAR WHAT IS TRULY ME!!!

Those clothes I see that's close to my taste uh, all very expensive one ):. And I don't come from a wealthy family or anything, I don't ask my Dad for money for things I want. I can only depend on my weekly pocket money, $25. So, I can rarely get clothes. I would probably have to save and not buy any food for the week to buy something online.

I can't go out to buy clothes because my family's kind of strict with me.
Teenagers at this age would probably get to go home before midnight all :). But I've got a curfew, always would have to be back by 7pm? And I can't leave so early as well.

So like, for those who get to go out oftenly and without time limits, be thankful for it.

Cause the poor lil' girl here doesn't get to and she will die for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Everything in my wardrobe, I wear once then I'll get bored of it already ):.

I hope all I get for my sweet sixteen's CLOTHES!

Haha. Just money will do la. Cause you people wouldn't know my size! :D. Velly fat one.

Don't you think I'm being too money-minded!

But hey. This is called being realistic too riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Who doesn't want to look good and hip.

:) Bye guys.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: