<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @7:54 PM!


18 more days to Chinese O levels!


*Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream *Scream.

Isn't time passing megafast! Like, 18 more days to Chinese O levels. I'm supposed to feel the urgentness in here but apparently, I don't quite feel anything. I'm still slacking during Mother Tongue lessons. Like, we all just chat chat chat in class. No one really bothers about Chinese actually. I don't know about the Band 1 chinese class. I bet they're working crazily hard.

Okeh. Gotta mug for the next 18 days! (:.

Now, 18 more days. Get an A1 and no more Chinese for the rest of the year!

So, first off. Since I'm blogging every single day, let's 讲华语! Well, at least a little (:.

大家好! 我今天上学去了,很高兴能够见到我漂亮的姐妹们!
因为今天8点45分才开始上课,所以我能够迟一点才起床。今天早上,我约了Esther,跟她一起上学。哈哈,如我所料,我迟到了! Esther,对不起! 当我们走到巴士站的时候,17号巴士来了! 幸好我跑得快,来得及追上它! 要不然,一定迟到的,肯定被Mrs. Joseph讲讲讲。
*叹气!
今天没什么不同。只是今天放学后,我全班都还得留下来两个小时, 因为华文老师要给我们补课。华文课好闷啊! 看了这么多华文字,头都快要爆炸了! 救命啊!


Okay, time to stop if not my head really 爆炸, i tell you!

(:. How uh, my chinese not bad right.

Okay ):. It sucks. Isn't it so disgraceful! I'm like a pure chinese and I'm so weak at it. Betta buck up ley! I don't want to end up retaking Chinese Os, not being able to focus on my other subjects and regret it, when I can actually work hard now! :D

Must get A1!

Though it seems quite impossible, I can see it! Just a lil' lil' far lo. (:.

Anyway. We had biology SPA today, it sucked!
Chicken Liver Chicken Liver Chicken Liver. It's damn smelly and disgusting, I tell you. ):. The whole lab smelt like wet market okay. Haiii. Smelly experiment.

Well, I hope I got my answers right!

Alright. If you noticed, there's a new link on the right column (:. It's Singapore Blog awards one. Do click on it.

After you've clicked on it, you've entered. There's this tab on top which says Categories and Nominees, then there's all the categories there.
I'm under Youth Blog and Individual Blog.
Click on any of the two tabs, hopefully you'll see my blog over there.
Click on Rally if you like it in here!

Thanks alot! (:.


When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: