?Sunday, April 19, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @8:30 PM!
Omg, I love myself for installing sucha useful IPtracker.
Everyone, you wanna track IP addresses, download from trackmyip.com.sg, But you need to know how to use la (: Haha.
IT'S DAMN GOOD.
Okay. As you all can see, I got spammed.
-_-
And and, Anna got spammed too. (:
Right after she spammed rockthesesockz.xanga.com.
-I didn't say anything-
And then, you can go check out Anna's tagboard commotion.
myscatteredcraps.bs.com :}
And then, someone came tagging my tagboard at 7:34pm today.
Alright, so basically, I went IPtracking! And and.
The spammers that spammed both Anna's and my blog's apparently THE SAME PERSON.
This person came from rockthesesockz.xanga.com.
I didn't say anything about the blogger though.
Yups, and then the spammer went visiting my archives too.
SPOT ON RIGHT!
Told you my IPtrack's powerful. Well, I've got evidence :D

Go explore yourself!
Got 2 readers who came from ______________ and landed over here.
I wouldn't accuse anyone.
Thanks Anna for letting me tally your spammer's IP and my spammer's IP.
I'm sorry I dragged you down into this ehhhhhh.
Anyway! Life goes on as usual.
Anyway, this person uh,
Don't you dare start spamming any of my friend's blogs.
Seriously.
Try it.
So what if I'm a whore, I'm a bitch, and I'm a friggin slut,
It's doesn't make me any worse than you.
And most importantly, I'm still me.
And that's really, all I care.
You're so childish.
Laughing stock.
When life begins with you,