
Okay, i make you happy (:.
Guess what's in the picture! :D
Heeheeheeheehee. It's damn cute one, i swear.
(Whoever guess correct'll get a virtual lollipop!)
-_____________________-
SERIOUS.
Alrighteh. Just finished tuition :}
I think I was practically yawning every 3 minutes -_- Then, the teacher also follow me sleep already :] Haha. But like, whatever! I understood every minute of it. Okey, maybe the front part. The back part abit blur blur la, but nevermind one. Will catch up! :)
Okay, gotta sink this into my head.
I love mathematics!
I love mathematics!
WhOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo~
Oh my god, can't wait for tonight's easter! (:
I have no idea what to wear eh. ): No more clothes already.
So I need clothes.
It's a need, not a want. NEED!!!
:} I NEED CLOTHES.
Walao. I'm paranoid with my hair lo. I look like a lion, ):. Sobs sobs. Like, my hair big big one eh. People, seriously. My hair very fugly one.
Everyday I face the same probbies. ):.
Haiiiiiii.
After I graduate, I'm gonna dye it brown (: And and, I'm gonna go pierce a second earhole and belly piercing.
I don't care whether the belly will sag anot la.
Belly piercings are cool, (:. But I can only do that, when I've got a flat tummy.
Which is quite impossible for me, unless I stop eating junks ):.
You know, when I full that time, I also eat one neh.
Like, bored then eat. Mouth itchy eat also ): So fat now.
Haiyo. Like, when dinner's in an hour's time, I'll find junk in the cupboard and start munching. You know what. I should find some stuff to do to keep myself busy!
Like what, study!
Nah. Studying's not my thang know.
(: Aiyah. But will try lor.
Can do krunches at home. Can get abs. (:
All those girls got abs, very sexy one know! :D
Hee, :D
I'm gonna skip dinner tonight, Esther! (: NO MONEY, CAN SUAN BIAN DIET.
But hor, I don't I'll be able to stand the food around me ):
Temptation sucks.
Alright, I'm gonna go eat lunch right now. May not be able to post later, cause I might stayover at Esther's (:.
Wonder what's gonna happen later.
I think I'm gonna wear black tank, with a white cardigan and white shorts (:
Is it fine, Hmm :/
I guess so.
Buai buai buai, Goodie Buaizxzxzxzxzxzxzx.