<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @9:22 PM!


Life's not worth having ridiculously shitty people.

Got rid of 'em lo.

I can't stand how stupid stories can go, -_- Seriously.
Like, Wtf. I already told you I know I don't have the rights, I just told my Bff my true feelings. I already told him I know I don't have the rights. Who are you to tell me I'm contradicting. Who are you to say all these of me?

Excuse me, I already apologised.
I just felt I should tell you how I really feel about you. Like, in strong friendships, you've got to open up. If not, the hatred's gonna accumulate over a period of time. I didn't dare to at first because I was afra1 id it would sour the friendship. Just because you take things SO SERIOUSLY Did you forget me saying, "Hey. No hard feelings okay?"

You said okay.

HAHA. Look who's contradicting.

And I'm hypocritical? Seriously. Look who's hypocritical.

Why can't I make it public. You too, think it's shameful? (:. Yes, it is very shameful. People like us, at this age, still quarreling about friendship -_- Omg, *roll eyes.

Knew you'd be this paranoid, and so serious, and so affected by this small matter -.-.
Friendships go through ups and downs sometimes. But only strong ones will last till the end.
Since you take small problems like this so seriously, then forget it man. I don't need someone like you to be my friend. (:.

Like, blaming me for causing most of the problems when things go wrong?! Wtf.

You're getting me really fed up already. I never got this angry at my friends before, well at least none i remember? I treasure all my friendships, I won't let little things affect it one know. Getting angry will not get the friendship anywhere, nor will it make it stronger.

I seriously don't care what this friendship's called already. -_-

Spare me lah, seriously. Just eff off my life.

Since you'd do better without me, I'd too.

Just fyi, you can treat me as a super super good friend, but that does not mean I must treat you like one? Bff and a friend like you, who's more important.
The answer's obvious.
-_______________-

You say you regret confiding your feelings in me? Do I look like I care. Did I force you to confide your feelings in me? Did I force you to trust me? All I've gotta say is, to you, I may be a backstabber, a friend whom you believed so much who betrayed you, but that's too bad for you.
Want to hear my explaination?
You don't deserve my trust at all what?

Answer this lo.
Do you even know me to become a very good friend of mine -.-

NO. Not at all.

I'm not going to continue this silly catfight anymore because it's plain dumb.
But let me tell you, I'd fight for my rights. I would. I dunno why but when someone like you wrongs me, I hate it.

Call my gang come box you then you know la. Walao.

Idiot only. (:.
I wouldn't let sucha letdown affect my mood. After ranting, mood's better!

Thanks Anna for giving me the letter yesterday <3.

This is what it said;

Hello Beloved Senior [: This is gonna be an emotional letter from me to you mah! You know what, don't say I'm disgusting or whatever! "I LOVE YOU, SENIOR!" Okay, I'm putting down all my pride to say that luh. You know why, we can only be in the same choir practice for a few more days. And I will seriously miss you like hell! Okay:
I thank God for letting Heidi be my senior!
I thank God for giving me joy in choir because there's Heidi!
I thank God for giving me a great senior who never fails to make my laugh!
I thank God because Heidi never left me alone even when people talked bad about me!
I thank God as Heidi will always be there for me when I'm sad.
I thank God because Heidi always tells me what's good and bad for me.
I thank God for letting me know HEIDI!

Though it's only a period of 1 year that I know you, it has been very wonderful! You're the first person I talked to when I first entered SAC Choir. I will never forget that. Remember the BIG WALK at Fengshan CC, we gossiped, talked, laugh. Our relationship drew closer every practice! :D If you haven't realise! And and, most of the time, I know I'm kindda rude and irritating, but you will never get pissed. Thank You! :D Next up,
I hope God will help Heidi pull through her O levels with flying colours.
I hope God will keep Heidi's mind and body positive always.
I hope God will bless Heidi the happiness and love that she really deserve.
I hope God will let Heidi sad because of BGR.
I hope God will help Heidi fina a junior next time that is as nice as Anna!

HAHAHA. Seriously, this letter is written with Anna's 100% heart! I really can tell you that you are my greatest seniors! And pretty and sexy and awesome too! Don't forget bout' me okay! Thanks for french plaits always! Thanks many many many, my dear!
I LOVE YOU, HEIDI TAY CHIA YAN!
May the help of the Lord be with Heidi always!

<3,Anna! :D

Yups, I was really touched when I saw that letter. Obviously it's not 100% facts la, cause there's some I'd never realised I did before. (:. And that Anna seldom flatters me.

This is what was written on the first page.

Heidi Tay :D
The fat and fugly one :) (And she didn't know how to spell fugly!)
- Small nose
- Thick Lips
- Fat face!

FART ON.

Tsk right.
Thanks alot Anna, you've gotta improve your english know (:

I will surely miss juniors in choir <3. I wouldn't miss choir, just the people there that I wouldn't bear to let go.
Namely,
Anna, Lena, Caroline, Joscelyn, Jane, Tracy, Yun Tung, Bernadette, Brenda, Stephanie, Yujin.
Sorry if I missed out your name ):.
Mostly sopranos, both 1 and 2 (:.

Aiyo. Sad sad eh.

When's choir fun, it's because of you young people!
Pinky promise I'll visit when there's time.

Will write a thanksgiving letter just for you guys, when the time comes <3.
Blows a kiss!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: