<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @4:00 PM!

Hello peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepul! :D

(: Today's the 8th of April.
You can say, the 8th of April's a very very very special date to me! :} Like, ya lo. And many people's birthday falls on this day. Namely,
Zhilin and Gordon. <3.

Happy birthday friends!

And hey, 6 more months to go and I'll turn 16.
Turning 16 kindda means alot to me. Like, a whole new phase of life. (: I bet it'll be really really fun. But quite sad also la ): Like, i'm getting older as time goes by. Will miss my young days when the time comes. So, every minute of my life now means alot. (:
Thanks to peeps who make my life so fulfilling and pretty.

For those who wants to create conflicts and problems in my life through any schemeful means, it's not working! Life, for me, has never sucked.
Ah, well. Prolly it did lah. But I don't remember it :D

Hee. I'm really glad the road seems smooth from here.
I've more or less, settled stuff and got every negative bits outta my head.
Now, I see that all of it's indeed - a blessing in disguise. And I knew; time will tell it out.
No point living life pessimistic.

Seriously -_______________-

Whether life's gonna suck, it's up to you.

Of course I wouldn't say all that happened was good and all. I just feel, i've gotta face the reality. And, if this is what fate has brought me, then i'm lucky that it's this way and not something worse than this. Wellllll, sometimes you can't keep hoping all these didn't happen because it already did. (:
To those who were there for me during any tough period of my life; Tyvm.
Namely: Dean, Bff, Esther, Alex Grace, Darlene, Anna, Lena, Hanwen, and annonymous taggers who tried cheering me up.

And like, I've learnt so much!
If I've got another chance right, then I'll treasure it even more. Even if everything's already over, I'll still treasure everything's that is going to happen from now! :}

Okay okay.

Anyway, minor things are happening in my life now. My blog's the best place to pour everything out so I shall do just so. (:
Ready? Get bitchy.

Stop being clingy and dragging other people into your world of sorrow.
Let me tell you what kind of people I dislike:
1. Serious human beings.
2. Pessimistic human beings.
3. Clingy human beings.
4. People who describe themselves so beautifully but, (...)
5. People who let rumours and gossips run over them.
6. People who care so much about how others look at them.
7. Bhbszxzxzxzxzxzxzx. (Those that wouldn't say it out, but'll hint it one.)
8. People who'll twist stories around.
9. Just those with big mouths.
10. Culculative peeps.
11. Those who push the blame.
12. Those who make accusations without concrete prove.
These kind of people above get me annoyed. (: I don't get mean all at once. Just, hatred accumulates as time goes by. Especially when, you irritate me even after a long period of time.

You claim to be a cheerful, bubbly person who doesn't care what people think about you.
Like, what?!
Nothing on you shows me you're of this personality. Maybe your type of cheerful and bubbly is like that la. Well, then everyone in my school's cheerful already. You let little, minor stuff run all over you. ): Haiiiiiiiiiii. And don't try and be noble or something, it makes you shitty.

I'm glad you've admitted we're not that close.

Cause I see it already. I see why people can't stand it when they know you for long.
No matter what, I hope I did get you out off the tough period (:
Aiyah, just. You got annoying along the way lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I can't believe you actually said I'm mostly at fault.

Hello. That shows you've got no moral values.

Well, I already said this before what. When something goes wrong, no 1 party is at fault. It always consists of both sides. Not whos the one that's more at fault or less. Make me effing pissed only la. -.- Like, sickening.
You just think i'm mostly at fault, then so be it.

I know I am la, and I already apologised.

I'm sorry I accidentally send to you that crude message.
As you already know, it was to Alex. And Alex is my Bff, you should understand why I chose to confide my feelings to him right?
I was supposed to make it clear to you long ago. But I didn't really bear to cause I know you'll take it really seriously and it'll sour our friendship.

But hey. The truth is, I don't know you at all, you can say. Since you came to me for help, I agreed to be there. Didn't know the outcomes'll be so horrid. Isn't it true, you don't know me as well. I never trusted you cause I don't see why I should. When someone else's thats closer to me tells me a whole different thing.

I tried apologising to you after that msn chat when I tried clearing everything and you just got me all flared up again.
And since it has already come to this point, then I don't really care la. Like, this may sound harsh but. Whether you're my friend or not, does not mean anything to me.

Do you know of all my friends, you're the worst?

You can say I don't know how to treasure la but whatever.

I did try apologising but everything to you got so serious. And when you blamed me for causing majority of the problems, I got really angry lor. And when I'm angry, you can't blame me what. All I say is, Yes. It was all mostly my fault.

Okay! (: Live life happily, stop complaining, stop moaning. Just live it the way you should and face the reality.

(Oh god. I'm damn mean la, like I've never been this way to a friend before. I've found out something new about myself. That I'm damn rude and mean. I'm a two-face bitch.)

Beware of me lor :}

And to someone else that's letting your past affect you;
Don't already.

Would you rather let this affect you and lose everything that's precious?
Or would you rather forget about this, believe in everyone that loves you, that not all human beings are the same, and create a happy life together.

Life's yours.
Up to you, you choose okehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(: Feel so much betta.

Goodie Byes Babies <3.

If all those didn't happen, today'd mark 3 years.

And you said you've seen my true colours after reading that message, then ok lo. (: I'm a two face bitch, i know.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: