<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @4:05 PM!


Got this shot when she peeped out of the bed.

Like super cute rightie! {: Ah, My baby what.

(: Okay. Happy April Fools! Hee.
Today was an amazing day. Like, school was so fun. In the morning, the whole of 4.9 tilted our tables, facing the window instead of the whiteboard! Like, the class tilt la. Then, my Quek laughed when he walked in while we all pretended to sleep! :D
(Pictures with Jarene.)

I heard 4.7 and 4.8 exchanged classes eh! (: So coooooooooool la.

Like, the teacher walk in then blur blur one. Whooooo.

Too bad Esther wasn't in class ):
Today's Indian Dance's SYF. (: Alex, Esther, Denise, Michelle all in Indian Dance. They got to miss the whole of today! ): Esther told me they did well. Sure will get Gold with Honours one lo, like that. (: They're celebrating now, at Simpang.
Wanted to lunch with her after school but they celebrate then cannot lor. (:

Anyw. April Fools' fun but horrible at the same time. All thanks to Denisha -.- Do you know what she did.
She took this humoungous rubber spider and go put in front of my face eh.
I'm like, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
Then cause I was buying wedges from the international stall, then the aunty got a shock. Poor thing right. Luckily that aunty young young one, if not. Tsk tsk -.-

Yes, so she did that to me thrice! Haiii.

Oh well! (: That spider was just a lil' too fake lo.

And then! After school, when I was back home, Anna called me.
She was like, "Oi. Where's Beryl?"
I'm like, "Here. Next to me."
And she started giggling la, "Aiyah. Not fun already!"
You know what she wanted to tell me. That my sister got an accident!?

I'm like, -__________________- How lame can you get, Anna Choo.
Sucha Loser la. My sister was just right beside me, watching tv. Damn lame.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm so glad that there isn't choir today. F.i.n.a.l.l.y! (:
Thanks Bodies for cheering me up yesterday during Choir after that silly breakdown I had.
EFF TBS, I swear.

I know its wrong to say that la. But like, it's normal he'll scold me. I'm quite used to it already. Ever since he insulted me in Europe, Like, I never liked him. And never will I. Seriously. I dunno why I cry lo yesterday. Y'all la, come hug me! (: Like, people hug me then I'll cry even more one.
(: Fyi, Next time. Don't give me toilet roll liao. Like, for wiping my tears leh. Toilet roll is clean buttock one! D: Yuck. (:
But thanks lah. You all come and hug me, Just touched lo.

Anyway, Bottom Line is I hate TBS.
I hate TBS. I hate him. I hate him to the max can.
Walao, He's ugly.

No offence la. But like, so what if he's one of the best conductor in Singapore.
And that apparently, our Gold is all thanks to him. Like, Yes la. He's our conductor and no doubt he's good. But his way of teaching's like, ___________.

And he says our way of learning's suckish. And that our attitude sucks.
Doesn't he suck as much, if not more. -.- Like, he call us arrogant eh. And you know what he said to me, "Heidi. It's shameful that you haven't change."
I'm like, What. Am I supposed to change for you? No, like seriously. I don't think I need to change in any way. And who are you to judge me.

And TBS go tell Chloe she wouldn't survive in future, when she go out to the outside world. Thats ridiculous la. He even told her to remember those words. He's shitty la. Why wouldn't Chloe survive in the outside world, you tell me. In his world, you mean? Ee, please. None of us wants to step into his world.

Oh dear, I'm so rude. Aiyah. Whatever.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SYF TO BE OVER.
Get him outta my life, forever.

(: Aiyah. But end it off on a good note la.
Like, A gold for SYF this year! {:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. (:

Anyway! I lied to Bff I'm gonna migrate to Australia. (:
I thought he believed eh. In the end, he's like playing along with me. Haiii, Not fun one.

Goodbye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: