<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, April 10, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @6:46 PM!



Dammittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

My hair sucks. My hair sucks. My hair sucks.

Seriously -_-. Oh god, whatever. ): Anyway! Hows Good Friday for everybody! Feel so sinful not going to church. What kind of christian am I man.
Am I even a christian?
Like, if the definition of christian is that you believe in jesus. Then, I am a 100% christian. And hello, I went to church when I was young. Just, some problems now lor.
But! With the exception, that I go to the temple baibai ever since my granny passed away. ): Like, whenever Dad goes, I'll go as well.
So am I a christian? ):

Haiiiiiiiiii. (:
Okay! So I'm gonna macs to eat dinner later :O What's this uh. I've been eating deep fried food for the past 3 days -.- So much for not eating fried food at all! Must take care of my voice for Syf. Aiyah. Talking about Syf, I don't know what to expect. Seriously.

I totally agree with Tan Sioling that we're not even consistent. Like, we can do velly velly well today and tomorrow, really badly. Whether Syf will go well or not, depends on us, peeps! You see all the other choirs uh, very bonded one can. And, no one dreads going to choir.
Frankly, I do.
Like, these 4 years!

I dread everytime there's choir practice.
): But choir sometimes a lot of fun also laaaaaaaaaa. I not so bad one can! :D

Can people stop adding me on dottieheidi@hotmail.com already!
I'm here trying to transfer all the contacts to my other account. Then, everytime I receive new adds. Haiyo.
So here! Please add me at i.tickleyou@hotmail.com to MSN me or anything.
Thanks a whole lot. (:

Darlene, Denise, Esther
It's M.I.L.K! And I don't say it as meeuk or miok okay! Walao, you all everytime like that one ehzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx. I say it the correct way (:
And it just slipped off my mind about the matrices thing,
They look alike what Esther.
:D

I'm gonna ask Dad if I can go Easter Party tomorrow at CityHarvest Church, Expo. With Esther, Leon, Denise, Joy and friends, prolly Darl and the whole church cell group. It's going to be so fun. At least better than rotting at home right!
Then, I'll consider a stayover at Esther's like the other time. So fun and exciting! :}

I like this quote!
No matter how good you look on the outside, if your heart is rotten, you simply won't be beautiful.

It makes so much sense.
So what if people flatter you almost everytime about you great you look?
So what if people tell you they want to look like you?
So what if you're always the centre of attraction?
So what if people suck up to you just because you look pretty?
So what if guys hook up to you at first sight?
So what.

Betta make sure your heart isn't rotten uh (:

I just think that if you're beautiful inside, whether you look good on the outside or not doesn't really matter, like. Those who're meant to know you their whole life will take time to get to know who you really are. :D

Hey. Like, reality is. That when you feel ugly, you'll not be confident of you are right?
And it's true la. Sometimes, you can't help it whattt. You're born this way, the only choice you've got is to live it the way it is. And I always think the inside's always brighter than the outside. And it'll definitely shine out.

But everyone's beautiful.

Okay beautifullers, buai buai.

Oh and Bff, kuaidian get well okeh! Shoo your headache. Why you keep getting headache one. Walao. Poorthing but get well (:.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: