<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Monday, April 20, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @8:47 PM!

"Choir number 75, St. Anthony Canossian Seondary School, Gold (...) With Honours!"

I tell you uh, I'll always rmb how she said it. Too bad I didn't video it down ):

Gold With Honours ley!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Happy what. Walao eh.

Announcement of results - Velly velly tense know!

Omg, after going super sharp in salve regina, it was almost a bye to Gold with Honours already. Everyone of us, totally lost confidence. Like, all we wished for, for that moment was just to get a gold. Gold would make us really happy if Friday's practice weren't that great and if Tbs didn't ever mention Gwh for the first time.

Aiyah. Then like we went on stage, did our pieces.
Flunked Salve, like seriously flunked it. Everyone started crying because we went outta tune. Gwh just seemed so impossible already, you know.

(:.

But like, everyone did their best.

Whatever the outcome is, it was our best.

And at 6pm. Results were announced.

A few of us without tickets smuggled in (: Sat behind!

Okay, so they started off with Choir number 60. Chij St. Nics. (: Gold with Honours also ley.
Then all the other schoooooools.
When it reached 70, only 2 choirs clinched that Gwh.
All of us held hands, closed our eyes, bow our heads.

(You should've been there.)

Then, when it Choir number 74, they got a silver, if I'm not wrong. No one really paid attention. Haha. All of us only cared about what we'll get.
Walao. Then the Choir number 74 scream scream so loud eh.
Bern was like, "Oi. Shut up la!" HAHAHA.

Hah.
Then the woman went like, "Choir number 75. St. Anthony Canossian Secondary School. Gold (...) with Honours!"
We scream like siao know. Everyone stood up jumping (:
Scream scream scream, scream scream scream.

Then go out of Vch, still down there screaming know.

The other choirs like, fed up lo. Haha.

Just cannot believe it whattt.

First time eh, FIRST TIME EH.

The other choirs sssshed us. But like, none of us really bothered. Just damn happy.

Like, I would call it a miracle.

Seriously.

Oi look. We're now on par with Tkgs, Chij st. nics, Cedar.

How cool can this get.

Well, for other choirs, like you guys are expected to get a Gwh cause that is your standard.
But excuse me, we're a silver choir. (In Singapore's standards, not counting the international gold) And now, it's just a huge achievement for the 50 of us.

Eh, walao. I effing happy leyzxzxzxzxzxzx.

Oh oh oh, and 2 years back, we were also Choir number 75 {:

Yups, then we went Raffles to eat eat. Along the way, each of us had a couple of relapses. We kept repeating what the woman said.
"Choir number 75, St. Anthony Canossian Secondary School, Gold (...) With Honours!"

Just wish that moment could repeat over and over again.

It's really a miracle.

Oh you know I thought she was gonna stop at Gold. Then she went on with Honours.
Like, F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F.
(:

Tomorrow when they announce it in school, we're gonna scream again.

Oi. Sac choir, look here.
I LUUUUUURVE YOU MAX MAX!

Thanks Dunman Choristers for the congratulations (: You guys got the Gwh too, hello!
Hee.

Omg, so happy.

Yay.

Getting scolded almost everyweek by Tbs, all those insults and hurtful words, all those time and effort and hardwork. All the endless number of practices we have, the amount of hours we spent on this.
-IS ALL WORTHWHILE.-

(: I'm glad to be part of the first batch of Sachoir to get Gwh.

Gwh was impossible for us in the beginning, no one ever dared think of that.

Well (:

My journey with Sachoir was simply ________.
I don't what to say but yes. (: Sec 4s are graduating, just want you to know. Sachoir'll always stay in my <3.

I shall write a special thanksgiving letter when the time comes okay! (:
When there's a debrief or something!
Because I need to scream.

Thanks Junior for the rose! It starting to bloom. (:

Like, I don't know y'all then you guys still give :D

So sweet, I feel so blessed.

Once again, Gold with Honours.
So just believe in whatever you do.
Cos' when you believe, anything can happen, even things you never imagine would.


When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: