?Monday, March 30, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @8:42 PM!
What a shitty day. ):








Omg, I swear I look ugly in those pictures. The worst is yet to come okeh! ):
I warn you not to visit Anna's blog!
No questions, Just don't visit. I swear your eyeballs'll drop out.
If you want them to drop out, then go lo. You want them nice and safe. Then jolly well stay here and read on (:
<3.
Just my luck la. If only I can beat the juniors up, I will. I really will. Like, pull their hair. And box their face, slant their noses :D
I got taken so many pictures of today okay! Like, paparazzis after me! ):
They take take take. You can keep a whole collection and name it: The Heidi's Unglam.
Not asking you to do it hor. Don't bother to find the pictures la. :}
They'll delete them one right.
UNLESS I MEAN THE WORLD TO THEM! (:
Woohoo.
{: At least I've got Anna's unglam too, so I can blackmail her when I want to.
Hah! While 5 people are chatting with me on msn, I'll let them wait :D
Okay! :}
I shall blog something out :)
Okay. You know what. I don't feel like blogging already.
HAHAHA. Bye Kaypoh.
When life begins with you,