<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, March 01, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:41 AM!

Pictures first, then the post okeh? Okeh. Good girl. Good boy. :D

Sandra Love's Sweet Sixteen
This is: Happy Dora The Explorahhh.




Playtime at Esther's
This is: Rachel, my lame and pretty momobian and Esther's new ITouch. *Jealous*




Hot Pink Extensions Day
This is: Alex GDC love love love, my cliqueybian. (Hotpink eh, Alex Lee's Jealous.)


Esther Love Love Love's Sweet Sixteen!
This is: The day we've been looking forward to. The Pink Day.












(More on the Darl's camcam!)
And lastly, Babygirl's funny sleeping posture.









Hope This Made Everyone's Day! :)

Let's talk bout' Esther's Sweet Sixteen since it's the latest one.

But first, I tell y'all something. Miss Martens' like the hippest/coolest principal on earth.
Don't believe? Doubt it? Wait till you hear this.
We had a rock concert in school!
Actually, only the Sec 4s and 5s. Like, it was canossian saints day on friday and she held a rock concert at the school hall. Invited the band, "Hope For Monday"! It was crazaye. Like, Very very very very crazy. Everyone was jumping and crowding round the stage, exactly like an official rock concert. We were drenched, with sweat cause of all the dancing. It was so hot. Buttt, fun to the max i tell you! Rah, Love it. Thank You Miss Martens!

Hope For Monday's like recording their first debut album already.
And sooner or later, They'll become famous. Well! Wish you guys all the best!
They played really well. I love Rachel's voice.
When she sang Bleeding Love, my jaw literally dropped. That was how beautiful she sang. So perfect and nice and lovely!

So sad I didn't take a picture. Forgot lah. (Really forgetful nowadays know :()

Like, we were all so wild. If i find it, will show it to you. It was : Just like a rock concert for the exception of, all-girls audience and that the concert was the smaller version.

Okey. Back to, Esther's Sweet Sixteen.
The first in our clique to turn sixteen. Her actual birthday's tomorrow! :) Wish you all the best, girl. Haven't wrote in your guestbook. My god, i was with you for almost 24 hours and I didn't even remember to write -.-

Alex and I reached there at 3 plus to meet Denise, Esther, Keith and Callista. :} Pumping the balloons was the first thing we did. And it was utterly horribly horrendous annoying. The balloons are like some stupid stubborn pongpong rubber filled with air. It didn't want to blow up k. I mean, we took, almost FOREVER blowing 'em. Then our hands all got the colour thing. Poor quality, tsk tsk. It was tiring.

Good workout though.

Then, we set the tables and chairs waiting for the arrival of all the invited guests. But i tell you, practically half the class didn't come. Last minute -.- And it's really inconsiderate of you guys. I mean, no one even told Esther anything. The caters all -.- Buttt, it's alright lah. The food was just right. If they did come, wouldn't have enough. And luckily, Esther didn't extend.
Even so, the party was great cause the majority did manage to come :D

Loved everything at the party.

But, i kind of forgot to eat dinner. Stupid? I know. Cause Me and Callista wanted to eat later. So, i munched 2 fishballs and tah-dah. Forgot everything bout' it liao. Callista didn't remind me too what. The cake was yummy! :) Everyone managed to get a share :D

Eh. Esther, your estimations pretty good! With the help of (...)?
Fill in the blanks: _ E I D I.

Hahaha. Thanks ah.
And Callista and Alex and Felisa and Darlene.

Alot of stuff happened at the party.
Some silly matters :} You guys should just treasure your friends okay! Like, don't regret when you don't have them by your side already. And quarrels are usual, just don't hold on to it. Bury the hatchet, everything will be fine. If someone takes a step, everyone will too :D Yups, *shake hands* *hugs hugs* *yay* The fact that you guys cried cause of this, means that it means ALOT to you guys. And it's quite touching know. I mean, to see how much this friendship means all :) Strong friendships are hard to come by. Quarrel bout' it then later, forget already. Don't hang on key key key key key.
And cannot always think that it'll never end it'll never end, because if that's the way you think, obviously it wouldn't end right? And you can't change whoever your friends are. That's the way they are, there's nothing else you can do except to accept it.
And. Don't always complain. Because some people don't even have such good friends like 'em.
How much have they done for you?

I'm sure friends mean ALOT.
Cause' my friends made me who I am today :}
Love 'em to bits.

Silly little girls. Hope everything will be fine :D
Yah, then the friendship you guys share is really inspiring!(Bold and underlined)

As I said, The party was really fun.

And Leon Chan, your friends talk rubbish. What I keep staring at you, like talking bad bout' you dunno what shit. All anyhow one can! Though I don't really clique well with you and I often say I don't like you blah blah blah, I don't hate you that much. I mean like, you're still my friend. And it's fun not being able to clique well with you. And I don't think there's anything wrong. And.

Thanks for ignoring me ALL THE TIME.
And.
Calling me a LESBIAN.

It's fine with me, lesbians and gays. Which one better? Lesbian right, GAY!

:}

Sleepover at Esther's was fun too.
Opened her pressies.

Funny!
Slept at 3.
Woke up early and went home.

Sorry for not blogging. Computer's spoiled already. Sibling hog laptop all the time.
Busy studying for common test though i in the end, screwed all up.
:) Hope everyone's been happy for the past week.

Anyw. Like, Everyone knows bout' it already. And I want to tell those on his side, Please don't judge me based on his story. And like, you have no rights to do that. I have no idea what he told you? And like, I don't really care about it. I am not desperate. I don't desperately want everything to return to what it was though I do hope everything didn't change. But, I know God wants it this way cause it's betta for me. Probably I don't feel that it's better now, but I know I will next time. I don't know what the future awaits for me. But, I look forward to it. So, stop judging who I am.
I used to think he's downright heartless. Frankly, I still think he's 1% like that now. But I know my limitations.

Anyw, whatever it is, you have no rights to judge me.

Thank You.
Smile :D
Sometimes i still cry bout' it but nothing's going to change for now.
Cry for what. Move on.
Life's betta living it happy.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: