
Cheena peeps'll know him :D He sings really nicely and like, he can go really high. Sexy voice whattt. Yups.
And know why I've decided to place his face right on top?
Cause! XN says I look like him. Or rather he looks like me.
Don't you agree he looks more like a girl. I mean, his partial features :D I kind of never looked like a guy before and I don't want to :( It's sad. Boys can look like girls but girls can't look like boys D:
It's just. Velly velly wrong.
Hahaha. And the worst thing is:
Nat agrees.
Darlene also agrees.
Sobbie Sobbie :x I no want to look like a guy. Eh. But he not bad eh :}
I mean like, since he looks more like a girl, when I am a girl, it's quite acceptable :)
Enoughie.
Luv E maths to bits.
Mr. Nizam gave out slips from the class Emaths grades. Like, 0.5cm vertically long.
Though it's real pathetic, it means so much to me! :}
For the first time (...)
Wait! Keep you in suspense first.
I left it in school under the plastic cover of my table. I'm gonna bring it home tomorrow to frame it uppppp.
:D :D :D
Hope the wind doesn't blow it away. Or that someone doesn't steal it.
It's precious to mua.
Okey. Ate Eighteen Chefs AGAIN :(
Growing fatter and fatter each day. Sobbie.
Goodie Byes.


