<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, March 15, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @3:20 PM!


I'm sucha nice Bff, :)

HAHAHA.

I'm in no position to interfere actually :) Okey. But since Alex's my Bff and since he's sososososososo fond of Taylor Swift, I thought that might cheer him up a lil'. That's really all I can do. Whether he is going to feel better's up to him. And Fel too.

I dunno what she likes buttt, I'm veryveryvery sure if Alex's happy so will she.
So Heidi has come up with:

Guess who's that!
Yeps, you're right. It's Alex. Well, i'm not so sure if it looks like him but like, No. I swear it doesn't. So ugly la that picture. :} Except for the hot pink braces. (: Felili, so Alex's like smiling already and you should to okay!

It has always been fun chatting with you. Like, talking about the trends in school and everything. About being hairy, VIT! And er, how I dress how you dress. About boys. About boob's sizes. About shopping. About fat faces. About my fugly white legs and your stupid tanned legs ): About choir. About chiobus in your school and mine (: About almost everything that exist.

{:

So like yeah, cheer you up lor.

Dear God, thank you for teaching me something new these past few days {:

Okay. Since Felicia told me not to, i shan't.

But if your name starts with letter J, you're sec 3, and you give yourself some weird name starting with the letter H and it has gotta do with pork(?!), like: Listen up.

Your mouth is damn big. Like, stop gossipping about him to my juniors. Wtf. Like, no one actually will believe in what you say so ya. You should just, shut up. Or i'll slap your effing humongous mouth, like since it's already so big, why not try making it bigger. Prolly you'll look prettier?

:D

Can't stand such people.

Alrighteh. (: you know i took damn long to type the above. Cause Felicia was distracting me. And I got lost in my trend of thoughts every 10 seconds. She's gonna eat and call back. So i'd betta finish up my post quick (:
Well well well.

(I'm speechless.)

I forgot what I wanted to write about. Shit.

My god, nevermind then. Bye.


When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: