<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, March 13, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:34 AM!


Heyo and rah.
Let's start the post with some stuff you people should know:

1. I don't confide my feelings in boys all the time.

2. I don't go around flirting with boys after a breakup.

3. Like, I don't start knowing alot of boys after the breakup. (?!)

4. I am not unreasonable.

And this is for you;

Don't judge me based on one side of the story.

Like, what the hell. What kind of rubbish is that, everytime I'm sad, I tell boys about it -_______________- Makes me sound so attention-seeker kind of thing. Like, i tell my girlfs stuff too okay. Don't know, don't anyhow say.

You make me sound so bitchy.

The quantity of my guyfriends have always been the same. Ever since then. -.- Afterall, i'm from a girls school. I don't have a wide network of guy friends. And, it doesn't matter to me at all. I have enough friends in my life and I don't need more of 'em.

Yes, like my bff's a guy. But so what.

Like, he's my bff not because I want attention from you or anything whattt.

And stop gossiping about us. What the eff. Do you know Felicia's really sad about all these. Do you have to keep rubbing it in? Like, we're only best of friends. Not anything else you imagine. Can't I get a boy to be my bff? Must it always be a girl?
Like, everyone on your side thinks I'm a bitch now.

After the breakup, then I go find another guy to talk to?

Probably you're partially right. I am indeed finding for a substitute. -.- I need someone to talk to. And the first person I thought of was Felicia. But Felicia's a starhubber. And you know, I can't message starhubbers unlimitedly. Like, yes. I want someone like you, talk to me about my troubles and everything. But nothing's between us cause no one's going to replace you in my heart.

Like, so foolish right?

But like that's that. And nothing can stop me from what I've decided.

Whatever la.

You should know me well enough.

K, goodbye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: