<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, February 13, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @10:28 PM!

She's just jealous I'm prettier than her.

Nothing bettah to do correct?
Wtf. She's annoying.
Okey, Heidi. You should just stop bitching about her. It's like on off on off.
I'm so annoyed by her mock-at-you attitude, like everything she says is so unnessarily stupid.

She shows you care and concern but, like she prolly sympathises you. And she's trying to show she's always better than you and stuffie. But well! Everyone knows she sucks.

:D

Happy Valentine's peeps.

How did i spent my Friday the 13th. In school, having the big massive whole-school-total-defence drill thingy. They made us sit under the hot sun for 30 minutes. It was damn hot can. But yes! Received alot alot Vday pressies :) Flowers, sweets, chocolates, marshmallows, cookies, cupcakes and earrings! :D So sweet! But unfortunately, yesterday was crappily busy for me. Didn't have time to do the Vday pressies for girlfs. So like, I'm sorry :] Will give you guys' on Monday!

Just now I went to buy groceries with my sistah. Guess who I saw.

I saw Weijun. She's like working, as a cashier over at fairprice. Cool or cool. Alright, rocks :D

And. There was this guy wearing a temasek polytechnic yellow tee. Following me all over the place. Like, -_______________- Ridiculous lah. But peace! He's kindda cute ..v

Alright, this is for the libras!
Libras libras! On the 11th march, somebody might ask you to be his/her girlf/boyf. So like, don't! Because later on, you'll find out you have a crush. And you might want to date him/her instead. Muahahahahahahahaha.

I'm going to cut hair tomorrow.
Bout' 3 inches shorter! :) Think my hair too long liao. It's scary.
:D
So yes. I would prefer it if it's more volumed and powmpfy. Like, very very very nice kind! :0

I feel so annoyed with my face! Okey, randomy!

Like yes. Would the junior stop stalking. My God. You're terrifyingly horrifyingly awfully scary. I mean like, wtf you don't dare to talk to me and you give me gifts. *roll eyes* I personally think it's childish and annoying. Trying to gain favour from me, is that what you want? If it is then too bad but i'm not interested at all.

You talk to me like good friends on msn and send me stupid smses. But like, in real life, you don't dare talk to me. Even if you do, you don't even look into my eye to talk. Waste time only but whatever.

Juniors this year stalk.

But yah lah. Thanks for the present.

I appreciate it.
(Yuck?)

Okey. Bye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: