<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Monday, February 02, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @7:47 PM!

Love my girlfriend lah.


A mother who gave birth to octuplets.

She's got no husband know.
And like she's obsessed with kids! :0
Plus, having already 6!

So. 6+8=14

She has 14 kids now.
And i'm like, wth?! Okey, being obsessed kids also don't need to have sosososososo many right. I mean like, isn't 14 really frightening. Plus, did they are come out the same? Okey, twins are cute :D Triplets are kindda cute, as babies. Quadruplets are a lil too overwhelming. Fifplets, (?) are soopah overwhelming. 6plets and 7plets are horrendous. 8plets, :/

And like, babies popping out from your body's so painful. And you've gotta go through it 8 times at one go?

But then again.
Isn't it effing cool?

The six boys and two girls -- only the second set of octuplets in history to be born alive
Yes, she's so lucky!

But how is she gonna cope with 14 kids!

Aiyah, but she's a good citizen knownot!
Cause right, :) She's helping the society. In US, they are experiencing a low birthrate.
*Cross finger* (If i don't get it wrong,)
Yes. So like, 14 helps.

Oh but right, she's got no husband.
She went fertility treatment what. Oh so without a husband, wouldn't it be tiring?
I mean like, i would want to have a husband, i must if i have children.
But well, that's how great mothers are!

Unconditional love and sacrifices they make. So inspiring.

Here's reality.

Me, I.
Don't want to give birth. I mean like, F. It's painful.

But if i do, i'll get only 2 and i'll doll 'em up till they're all :D.
Like, whether its a boy or a girl. I'll be a hip mother. And and and. I don't want our age gap to be too big.
HAHAHA.

I want a boy first then a girl.
Cos' the bigger brother can take care of the smaller one. I've always wanted a bigger brother :} It sucks being the oldest. Seriously, especially when you have siblings like mine. They're annoying, irritating and they go around telling other people your secrets once you make 'em angry. Tsk.

OKEY.
WHAT THE HECK.
Tracy just told me she talked to Benjamin Hum on the phone.

wthwthwtwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwth.
Unfair to the maxest can. Walao.
:(
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My BMWZ.

Tracy, i'm gonna box you tomorrow. Walao.

Don't make me lose my trend of thoughts! :[
Okey. After school today, we lunched at Eighteen Chefs with all Denise&Joy's friends.
Like, Yin Ru, Beverly, Enqi, Michelle, Michelle's boyf and Leon the Gay one.

Leon's seriously damn gay, i tell you.
FOB on his wallpaper know. And he kept saying the lead singer was hot and stuff. And he kept winking and doing spastic things. :D
At least I better, mine is BenHum on my wallpaper. Though it's his back, it's still him.
And i'm contented. Cos' i'm the photographer of that beaubeaubeautifoooool shot.

Chicken Nuggets, yum yum!
I think they're a lil' too oily and too much. I think cos' Joy kept making me laugh so it seems like the meal's taking forever. No time to munch finish. During lunch, they kept taking candid shots of me eating my nugs. And, they're fugly.
Okeh. I never look nice in candids.

Hymph. :]

Buttttttttt. I managed to take a video of Leon the Gay one.
But only Denise knows my secret. Secret of the video, and i hate myself for it.

Leon. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Fun afternoon though.
I napped when i reached home.

Dear love,
Everything's gonna be over, yet again. I have no idea how i should take the next step. The next step might prolly just end the whole thing. And like, i hate the fact that you're blaming me for everything. Well k, i can't possibly blame you what. Everyone changes, even though you told me you wouldn't. I should just stop hoping and face reality. The reality is, you'll never be the same no matter how much i hope or whatever you told me. I know you're facing alot of stress right now and i shouldn't give you anymore problems which doesn't help at all. Cos' like, it's just making everything worse. I think I did all that, because I really wanted to. Like, it's unfairness to me. And i'm not the kind who hides everything to myself.

To you, whatever I did was irritating.

But what you expect me to do, like bottle everything up?

I can't do that for sure. I mean like, whatever it is, i think it's right that I tell you.
Rather than tell the others first? You wouldn't want to be the last to know how i feel correct.
All your excuses, you're frustrated thats why you raised your voice whatsoever. Why must you be frustrated. Just because of the amount of work you're given?
Seriously, even if you're give 100 worksheets a day, once you get annoyed or whatsoever, everything's gonna go wrong.

Everything can be done on a light note what. Don't need to get so stressed out.
Like as if i'm the cause of all your problems.

Th'all tell me like, you're not even the best in the world. I can easily find someone better.
I know you know how i feel towards this.

It's just unfair, that's why i had to voice out.
Stop calling me stubborn. If i am, it's not the first day you know me right.

Omg, K. :] I'm fine peeeeeeepies! :D
Goodie Buaiszx.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: