<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @5:37 PM!


Heidi, it'll be long before you hear it once again.

So. Stay trouble-free! Peace.

Brought babygirl for cut hair fur today! After school, after i bathed lah. She's almost botak now, really cute :} Aiyah. She's cute in any sort. She was so frightened when i brought her there know. She clinged tight onto me, so sad :( I had to leave her there. Then, i went to met Lex and Esther over at Eighteen Chefs :)

Eighteen Chefs like, really addictive.

We lunch there almost all the time. In fact, every single time. If I don't have lunch at home, that is.

So, i was there seeing 'em eat. Cause I had food at home.

And. What's with boys wearing their skinnies until lowlow one.

So low until can see boxers can.

Okay, issit the sexy part? I mean like, it's damn obscene and though it's attention seeking, it's prolly the wrong kind of attention. And, you musn't say it's accidental. Because they wear until half the butt can be seen.

Paparazzis love limited pictures! (: I, fortunately took a snapshot of the reveal-of-your-underpants! That guy was wearing a white with red polka dots boxers. It was peeking out of the skinnies! Kay, not peek, it was proudly showing out. Seriously -.- But then, the picture wasn't that clear though. So. Too bad.

Boys -____________________-

Hah. Then what bout' the women.
They show their damn disgusting butt crack. I'm like, wtf. Either their butt's damn white or of an ugly colour. Like, it's awful. Why must you show off your butt, of all places? -.- Show off your cleavage also betta than showing off your buttocks right.
Then they purposely bend down until down low. Then WhOoOoOo ~ the pants slowly slip slip slip. And half of your butt can be seen.

What can i say.
Cheap.

You can't be attractive only by showing off your butt cracks RIGHT.

Goodness.

There's so many things to do today! :0
There's like, SS and Geog and alot of stuffieszx. Plus! The valentine's pressies. :]
Hope you guys will like my frozen chocoflakes.
Chocolate + cornflakes!

If i'm able to get it done by today then fine. But, i don't think so you know.

I'll probably get it done by Monday bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Sorry.

Know what. Dean slept at 8.30 yesterday.
He came home at around 6 and mugged until he slept. Not forgetting! He came home from school! School, all the extra lessons shit.
:( They're like studying so hard.

And we still have time to blog and all. Ridiculous,
Don't forget! We're taking same Os as 'em. :(

Anyway, he showed me a lil' care today.
He told me to cheer up :D (WITH A SMILEY FACE!)
Then, it was heaven for me oreedy.

I'm pathetic yes but. You never know till you really experience it.

I'm thanking God for this opportunity to let me be bestest friends with him during this period of time and that things aren't as ugly. But i'm hoping God would let me have this chance from right now till the day we can start afresh :D I will treasure it. I swear.

There's like bits and pieces of times I suddenly feel so lost and all. Like, i miss him so much.
Buttttttttttttttttttt. It's really impossible and I don't want to make things worse by frustrating him all over again. Heidi, just look forward. Time will pass quickly. Don't dwell on it.

Always remember, he still loves you. You must trust him.

Bye peeps.
Valentine oh valentine. :D Hymph.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: