<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:20 PM!


Happy Valentine's Everybody :D!

And for the last time, Nope. I'm not celebrating it with anyone.
Like, stop asking me. Nothing's wrong not celebrating this year's valentine with anyone RIGHT. I still have my girlfriends!

Boys -.- Booooooring. *yawns*

Alex wanted to buy bra today.
But so unfortunately i can't! :( I want to go harbourfront buy my top today. But cannot lah. Walao. So idiot right. Oh weeeeeeeelll! I hope the sales don't end or something cos' that top's nice and cheap. (Actually I didn't really look at it, just passed by, and it caught my eye!)
Sorry Alex dear. I'm gonna go out later, if not. I'll be busy making chocoflakes.

Then, i need go cut hair. Very tired of this hairstyle. Not hip at all.

Tsk. I wanna go buy my top! :( It's nicey nicey nicey nicey nicey, 10 bucks only now. Cause there's like post new year sales. Well, i don't think it'll last for long but if i don't get to buy it then nevermind lah. No fate what.
I shall go seesee looklook some other day. Get new clothes!

Bored of my wardrobe once again. -________________- Wtf, i know.

It's like forevaaa that i'm bored of my wardrobe. Who knows when i'll be satisfied? No one knows, even me. Like, all the clothes quite boring already D:
If only (...)

I got this clothes machine, can make clothes whenever i want. Whatever i want!

Heavenly!
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa've it.
I WANT NICE CLOTHES! :(

I should wait until Esther decides her theme then go buy correct! :D Key, cool.
And I should just be more proactive by taking the MRT all the way to harbourfront from simei to get my top. Hmmmms, when will that be? :/
But later not nice, what I do?
Or. What if the sales over and it's gonna cost a bomb. I mean, afterall it's just a top. I don't want it to be too expensive righty? :] Would someone go shopping spree with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
HAHAHA.

14 Febuary 2009 sucks.

For me, that is.
I'm troubled. With the Vday pressies, my hair, my top at harbourfront.
If only the shop's at Eastpoint. Then, i anytime can go buy! :) Harbourfront has cheap skinnies. For anyone who wants skinnies? Like, all sorts of colours.
It's a shop on the 1st level.

The place where my top's placed.

Oh then afterthat, can go Vivo.

Vivo's BOMWB. All sortsa stuff can be found there.

Shopping spree, anyone? :)

Bye.

For all lovey dovey couples,
By going through so many hardships, does not mean you'll last forever.
By going through so many quarrels and not seperate, does not mean you'll never seperate.
By spending 3 or 5 or even 10 years together, does not mean you'll spend the rest of your life together.
People change unknowingly and time will show. Maybe you wouldn't be the one who changes, but no one knows if he/she will change. No matter how sure you are of it at this present moment might not mean you'll be this sure in the future.

Everything changes.
The one thing that doesn't change, is change.

Treasure each other. Only the true ones last forever. :]

Cheerios.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: