<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, February 01, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:00 PM!


CNY oh cny!

Let's start off with where i left.

The 30th of January.
Friday. School Day. Everything went just fine!
Study, recess, study, lunch, cca. :] Keh, CCA started at 3, wanted to prepare more before Toh comes. Earlier on, i said bout' white horses being suckish and all. I take it back right now! White horses really nicey, if we sing as a whole. Well, mixed choirs would obviously sound betta cos' of the wide range of notes. Boys can sing soprano all the way to bass. Girls can only sing a soprano descant all the way to at most, an alto? Hmm, :D Oh whatever. Not like I wanna sing a bass. It'll be rather horrendous right. I mean, a girl singing some damn LoWwWw note! :D

Went home, prepared everything. And left for steambout dinnah @ bugis!
Which cost a total sum of 15 bucks. Wth. Plus, with me eating only 5 meatballs and a strand of noodle. Denise only eating a few hotdogs. Joy dunno doing what. And Esther who had Leon picking stuff for her. Lovey Dovey!
But know what. Leon's the annoyingest thingy eva.
Everybody had a plate except me. Everybody had a pair of chopsticks except me.
*Roll my eyes* We were there with over 80 peeps from city harvest church, particularly Leon's cell group.

Had fun lah. Not the part when they kept taking candid shots. And f, if its gonna be placed on facebook, i'll just chop my head off. So, Heidi. Be smart for now. I'm so not gonna add 'em on facebook if not they can tag me! And it'll be the end of me.

This reminds me of lunch. Girlfs kept taking candid shots of me thats effing ugly. I mean, i haven't really seen the pictures but what can i say when it comes to candid. My candid shots would only be beautiful if my face is erased from it. -______________-
Aiyah, face reality loh.

Where was I! Ha! Then after steamboat. Alvin Low drove us off to Tampines Mall, @ around 10 plus. Then, we catched a movie! :D It's hardly eva i get to stay out so late, gotta thank my Daddy. Hello. I've always got a curfew. Haiiiiiii D: So yue wo so late, i'll never be able to make it. Prolly i got to stay out late because i stayed over at Esther's that night.
So. Me, Esther, Leon, Denise, Joy caught Bride Wars.
And you know what, it's veryveryveryveryvery nicey :D

Guess who I saw? My baimawangzi!
Benjamin Hum.
Then walao. I was happy like crazy.
Was busy texting alotalotalot of people. I mean like, this is the first time i saw him. Not counting the campus stageshow at Eastpoint that was planned and official. I saw him eh.
But i didn't see his front at all.
I know it sounds stupid, like how i recognised him from the back right?
I also dunno lah! Its just what happened.

We were chatting at macs when he walked past me! :]
Then i found him kindda familiar. So, i screamed omg. HAHAHA. They all got a shock! :0 Oh well. Then, we hurryhurry went up to the theatres and yes, he was just there.
Breathing the exact same air i was breathing!
Took a shot!
Oh but both times, i only saw his back.
But i'm contented :) He's effing cute. *Pinch*

Oh anyway, Leon, Esther, Denise, Joy,
I'm not any stalker!
Take picture doesn't mean stalker what rightrightright!:}

(I dreamt I took pictures with him knownot!)

The picture i took of him is in my handphone and my computer cocky so i didn't bother using it. Thus, i can't upload it on my laptop cos' there's not supported programme! :( How sad right.
He wore a white top with jeans.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Okay, So. Watched Bride Wars.
I already know he wouldn't go watch bride wars. Cause first, he's the cheena kind. Second, bride wars' of the girly side. Right?
:/

I sat next to this empty sit cos' i held on to that little hope that he'll sit beside me.
In the end, he didn't. -________________-

Then i texted Esther, Leon, Denise and Joy i saw my baimawangzi!
Heidi texted: It's just fate. MUAHAHAHA. I saw my bamaowangzi!
And Denise who was sitting beside me told me it was baimawangzi! (:
Didn't believe it was true but if you translate it to English, baimawangzi makes more sense.

Ha, But i didn't see him afterthat already :(
Oh welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Went home at around 1 plus.
We played cards at Esther's. Leon came in too. Had fun lah.
I LOVE MY SILKY PYJAMAS!
Esther kept saying i was acting sexy and Leon kept saying he was going blind.
Damn pei right they all two. My silky pyjamas cutecute one okeh! Got flower and teddy bear! :)

Blahblahblah. Leon went off at 3am.
Slept and next morning, me and Joy went off early.
Joy had reunion lunch, I had a newyear party at my house! :D

7 people came. I would say it's just nice lah.
Cause actually 16 people could make it. But some cancellations! :}
So yeah, too many people also not good correct. Daddy's friends came also.

Girlfriends left at 5 plus.

Then I played with Andrew and Carissa, Alissa and Bel went downstairs to visit Kammy.
Sent Carissa off to the big road cos' she needed to go to the airport to send friend off :} Then i was left alone with the smallies.
:]
Was not long until Bel and Alissa came back.

We headed off to East Coast Tung Lok Restaurant for dinner.
When when when when when when when. Eustan (no idea how to spell it) came over. :] His name's nice! Special what. Aiyah. Then all the mei nu suai ge sit at one table. All the lao uncle lao aunty sat at the other other. Thats what Uncle Leow said. FUNNY.
:}

Dinner was so funny.
Andrew's spastic, ridiculous, nonsensical, funny and stupid. And damn lame.
Eustan's so quiet and gentlemanly. Hee.
Andrew had a 245 for PSLE, Eustand had a 259 for his PSLE.
Oh well, freaks.

Eustan's cute.

Shut up Heidi :x
:D :D :D :D :D

But he's so quiet lah. No fun one! :(
N'way, after dinner, we went to Uncle KK's house for yet another round of chats.
Uncle KK has 2 dogs. A schaunzer and a giant schaunzer. (Ignore my spelling!) The giant schaunzer's rare in Singapore. There's only 5 or 6 in Singapore. And it's HUGE. His height's the height of me when i sit on the floor with my legs crossed.
His name's Cash.
The other's Magic.

What Lovelies.

Camwhored with 'em.

Anyway, Weijia changed alot. Didn't get to see Weixian yesterday cause he went out -.-

Andrew didn't change at all, like since he was 5? :]
Bhb sports school soccer player!
Serene also :D Serene's so cute know, during dinner.

:)

Uncle KK's house like reallllllllllllllllly huge!
He upgraded from a semi-D to a bigger semi D. Very big. 3 levels. But the height of each level's really tall :D
Cool not.

Then we had to leave already.

Andrew got my number and i didn't get his.

Then i went home to sleep, and here i am.
Blogging.

K, bye dearies.
Hope you like my tagboard and bloggie.
I'm sorry, it's not fully renovated yet :(

Updated #1: (With pictures you want!)

Benjamin Hum.

Bestest Darl.

Carissa.

Alissa.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: